Proglue

Notice: this is before the main plot but trigger warning Mizuki attempt on her life and succeeding and overdosing.

Also do you like the N25 girls birthday combo?

3rd person pov
"Am sorry am a failure towards the program but don't worry we will make the sky much more beautiful for you all." Mizuki said as she looked at the brothers her pink eyes were dead as no life inside of them.

"Oh my god just shut the fuck up Mizuki how could you ever be our sister descendant!" Satan said as he slapped Mizuki across the face as Mizuki didn't cry.

"I thought you all would believe me but no." Mizuki said as she began to laugh as she looked like she lost it "And to think I could tell you all my biggest secret the thing that you all might hate me!? The secret that makes me!? Me!" Mizuki said as her eyes were dead as a corpse as her eyes were glowed a bit as she left the room freaking the brothers out "What the did her eyes?" Asmodues said as he was in shock "Glow yeah they did." Satan said as he had been mad then curious then confused.

Mizuki walked down the halls wondering why she thought she could trust them?
Mizuki pov
"Just because they haven't been talking behind your back does not mean they are your friend." She said to herself as she felt like she was a idiot trusting them as her pink hair sways around as she no longer had motivation to live.

"I felt this feeling before a long time ago but I didn't actually want to do it but." Mizuki said as she began to tear up as she doesn't want to give in but it felt useless to continue living at this point as she looked into the mirror in the hallway "Am happy am able to be myself but I just wish I could have been able to stay longer for them." Mizuki said as her eyes began to tear up as she carefully went into the bathroom and opened the mirror cabinet grabbed two bottles of pills.

"This is for the best for me and for the brothers and the rest of the Devildom." Mizuki tried to convince herself that what she will be doing is for the best!

Mizuki quickly put the pill bottles in her dress pocket, and turned on the sink pretending to be washing her hands, as Lucifer walked in.

"Hey Lucifer what do you need am just about to finish up!" Mizuki said as she looked at Lucifer smiling like what happened earlier never happened "Can you please hurry I need to use the bathroom you useless piece of shit." Lucifer said as he scowled at her his red eyes digging into her pink eyes.

"Am done bye Lucifer!" Mizuki said as she left the bathroom as Lucifer eyes flickered to her dress pocket to where the pill bottles were but he brushed it off and used the bathroom.

Mizuki walked down halls of the House of Lamentation who Mizuki thought would never turn on her and they ended up turning on her as she powered her D.D.D up and looked at all of the happy memories she made that ended up increasing her thought of ending it all as she put her D.D.D back in her pocket.

||12:00pm midnight||

Everyone was asleep, everyone except Mizuki as she stayed awake the thought ending it all linger as the pill containers were on her nightstand.

"I think it's time to leave so everyone will be happier." Mizuki said as she began to cry she took out her D.D.D and in the group chat with all of her past friends she said goodbye to them.

After she did that she picked up one of the containers opened the lid and dumped the entire bottle of pills in her mouth and swallow them before passing out.

The pills ran through her system after 30 minutes she passed away right as Lucifer walked in and saw her on the floor dead.

He went to see what push her to end it all and saw R/N bullying and the brothers including him turning on her and everyone else leaving her.

Lucifer picked her up and cried "Am so sorry Mizuki don't worry I will make it right." Lucifer said as he looked at Mizuki's pink hair as it was still in the same side ponytail that it always was as Lucifer took it out of it and went her hair run down her back as he called Diavolo to tell him the unfortunate news.

"Don't worry Mizuki I will find you again and makes things right."