Chapter 1

After Jamir was taken into custody, he was placed in holding to wait for his trial. The rest of the crew were still recovering from their injuries in the hospital and to clear up any worries, everyone is doing perfectly fine. And thankfully this was Jhenesia and Xavier's final day in the hospital. She didn't want to leave Xyniah but she had to.

After leaving the hospital Jhenesia's returns to her family and leaves Xavier to tend to the Delaroux mansion.

Jhenésia knocks on the door. Her mom opens it and her eyes light up.

"I thought you were dead!", Jahnavi exclaims in happiness

"I thought I was too", Jhenésia says with a sigh of relief

As usual when Jioni sees her sister, she gives her a big hug and barely lets her go.

This was the happiest Jhenésia had been for a long time and did not want to let this go anymore for anything.

~

Xyniah had awoke with her father by her side visibly happy she had awoken but there was something still bothering him.

"..what's wrong...?", Xyniah asks faintly

"Nothing little one, just focus on getting your strength back up, you've been through too much", Mark says

"But now I wanna know what's wrong", she demands while sitting up

"Fine.....baby girl you're pregnant", Mark says with a sigh

Visible tears form in Xyniah's eyes

"Well there has to be some way to get rid of them!", Xyniah distressfully says, "I can't have these kids"

"You're going to have to", Mark says, "aborting is illegal"

Xyniah wishes that she had never woken from her coma at this time but now she had to live her life with a constant reminder of what he did to her.

~

It took a week or two for everyone to recover and return to their lives without worry of bullets flying through their windows and killing their loved ones.

During this they all decided to sit in for Jamir's trial. They walked in after a brief recess and heard the verdict.

"Jamir Smith, you are sentenced 5 consecutive life sentences without the possibility of parole, if you act up in here....you will be sentenced to death", the judge says, "court adjourned"

Big Heavy was going to get him out regardless of what the verdict was, no matter if he sneaks him out or not.

Jhenésia is partially excited for the downfall of the man that did her wrong but the other half that still cared for him wanted to cry considering she'd never see him again. No matter, Jhenésia decided to take her crew to a club, they had needed it.

Her, Xavier, Yémani, Jerrod and his daughter, Jahnavi, Mark, Dénét, Kenzo and Sista all go to La Frontera. They have the time of their lives and Jhenésia becomes great friends with Jerrod's daughter.

"Hey you pretty asf, what's your name?", Jhenésia asks

"Melinoë but you can just call me Meli", Melinoë says

"Well Meli, let's get fucked up!!", Jhenésia says sticking her tongue out

This night was full of  happiness and alcohol, Xavier and Jhenésia sat in his car for a minute while Jahnavi and everyone else went home so they didn't drink themselves to death.

"Man I missed this", Xavier says laughing, "I hope it stays this way"

He looks over at Jhenésia and she's already staring at him biting her lip.

"Take them off", Jhenésia says pointing at his pants, "and get in the back seat"

Xavier had never been ordered around before....he kinda enjoyed it even though he won't let Jhenésia have it for long.

Xavier willingly gets in the back seat and before he got relaxed Jhenésia lips were already around the dick she at one time was scared to look at.

"God damn", Xavier moans, as he moans Jhenésia deep throats him and this makes him lose all composure and causes him to cum all down her throat.

But that doesn't stop Jhenésia she keeps going again until he says he's about to nut then stops and turns around.

Xavier realizes that Jhenésia hasn't said a word this whole time and normally when that happens it's a night that he'll always remember

Jhenésia teases Xavier by spreading her pussy open to show him how wet she is and what his dick is not in at the moment.

Before Xavier could bring her down on it she slowly places herself unto him and rides him slowly. This didn't seem to get the reaction out of him he wanted so she got on her tip toes to the best of her ability and only rode his tip.

"Wha-", Xavier couldn't even get his worlds out before losing hisself with his eyes rolling back

"You like that huh daddy?", Jhenésia says finally saying something.

Xavier nuts in response and Jhenésia sits on his saying quote en quote "it's my turn to nut"

~
After this night, Xavier and Jhenésia wake up in her bed. This is a start to a wonderful couple years of life. Welcome back to Sex..........oh and the hood.