Chapter 2

During the three years that have passed. Firstly, Kadeja had Jamir's baby and the little girl is now two years old, meet Jamira Smith:

Kadeja did have complications during childbirth as almost died but as she says all the time, "God pulled me through"

Kadeja did have complications during childbirth as almost died but as she says all the time, "God pulled me through". But since Jamir is in jail, Jamira is being watched by Kadeja's mother a lot because Kadeja still has....needs.

Xyniah had her twins in the same month that Kadeja had Jamira, meet Heiress and Reign Johnson:

Despite not wanting to have the children, Xyniah treated her children with the love little girls needed

The Delaroux Mansion was rebuilt after what had happened to it and Jhenésia moved in with Xavier full time.

Jioni and Chang'e have graduated and are best friends and are on track to attend the same college as Jhenésia did this August.  Now in present day the twins are currently being fussed at over the phone.

"Ma we didn't-", Yémani pleads

"Shut up Yémani, I leave y'all to run a gang and y'all lost half of its members!?", Amelia states, "I've sent Cézar there."

"Boudreaux?", Xavier exclaims, "what's he supposed to do"

"Keep y'all from getting in another damn gang war!", Amelia says, "and if not I'll be there my damn self"

As she says this the line goes dead and Yémani and Xavier don't know how to tell Madame Delaroux that the 5th Street Rollerz have already been secretly hitting up important S&D neighborhoods.

~

Big Heavy was planning to break Jamir out because of the news the Delaroux's had told him. He didn't know how to do this without getting caught so he had to sit and contemplate about it, then he decided he would take guard duty and get him out that way.

Jamir looks up to see Big Heavy at his cell door twisting the key.

"What are you doing?", Jamir asks

"Risking my job for yo black ass", Big Heavy says as he unlocks the door

"Well......", Jamir is shocked

"Nigga get the fuck outta here before they wake up", Big Heavy exclaims

Jamir makes haste to get out of the jail cell and return to his girlfriend and his child.
~
Meanwhile Kadeja was fulfilling her..needs with a guy she met whose name was Eliac or something like that. This was going on in Jamir's very own house.

Even though the boy was enjoying it Kadeja wasn't doing the same. So much that she was already thinking about what dildo she was going to use fulfill herself.

"God damn baby yo pussy good as fuck", he says

"Ohhhh oh my goddddd daddyyy", Kadeja says sarcastically, "nigga I can't do this no more, get out my house. Your dick weak as a lil puppy"

"Nigga my dick good as fuck I don't know what you talking about", he says storming out of the house.

Kadeja sits and scrolls on instagram obviously missing her Jamir use to raw dog her. She calls to check on Jamira and her mother says that she is sleep.

"God damn I miss that nigga", she says slowly fingering herself, "mmmf"

During this Jamir walks into the house and sees her. Although this wasn't the first thing he planned on doing when he returned home. Kadeja was giving him that look.

"You know you want it.", Kadeja says seductively

Jamir drops his pants and goes to get a condom and since he hasn't had it in three years it was just as rough as it was that one night
~

Jhenésia had overheard the conversation with Madame Delaroux and was wondering why she is just now getting mad.

"Was that your mama baby?", she asks inquisitively

"Yeah she pissed at us right now", Xavier says

"But it's been so long why?", Jhenésia says

"She's angry but she's finally breaking her peace, the wrath of Madame Delaroux is nothing to play with", Xavier says

"And yet you have", Jhenésia says

"We'll be fine", Xavier says, "we've got bigger fish to fry.
~
Jioni has set out to have to best summer of her life and her and her boyfriend Eduardo were on a date to the movies. And when the movie was over they went back to his house. JiJi was about to prove that she had grown up over the years.

"You barely got some clothes on you might as well take the rest off", Eduardo says

Jioni was shocked at the statement but she hadn't had sex till she randomly lost her virginity her junior year. She didn't know much but she knew enough. You can only guess how it went.

"Bend over.", Eduardo said calmly

Eduardo had often complimented how beautiful her arch was and couldn't wait to see if she could hold it

Jioni was already wet from anticipation, so Eduardo took advantage of that and teased her. He rubbed his dick around her pussy and put only the tip in from time to time. But when he was ready he balled up two some of her hair in both hands and used them to pull her back onto him.

"Yeah bitch, you like shit huh", Eduardo says

"Yess daddy yyyyessssss", Jioni moans loudly

Eduardo smiled and got rougher with her, the sound of the backshots sounded out around the whole house. He didn't stop until JiJi had made a mess all over the sheets

-

The next day she called Chang'e to run her in but little did JiJi know Eduardo was a member of the 5th  Street Rollerz