Radio Killed The Video Star

Charlie is pacing back and forth with Keekee following her while Angel sits there on her phone not giving a fuck while Y/N and Vaggie look on in worry.

Charlie: Okay, so the extermination is coming in 6 months instead of a year, no big deal, just a little setback. Nothing we can't handle, just angels cutting our timetable in half, but who needs a whole year to save souls am I right and next time when they cut the time in half again and again we'll just handle it right!?

Y/N grabs Charlie by the shoulders and holds her still.

Y/N: Babe, calm down. You're spiralling, and yes, we will handle it.

Angel: Oh please, you had less than half a chance when you started all this salvation bullshit ain't no silver lining this time toots.

As Angel talks, she gets messages every second from Valentino.

Charlie: Sure, there is we. We just have to look a little harder for it.

Angel: Well, while you're looking, the rest of hell is going nuts. People are already freaking out about the news. Look at what's happening in the Doomsday district.

Angel shows them her phone as she gets another message from Valentino.

Charlie: Uh, what is a donkey show?

Y/N: Trust me, you don't wanna know.

Angel: Nothing, my boss Val is just freaked out about the news too. Like I said, everyone's losing there shit

Y/N rolls his eyes and is visibly pissed at the mention of Valentino, which goes unnoticed by everyone else.

Vaggie: Yeah, that's true sinners are desperate. Maybe desperate enough to try anything to escape the extermination.

Charlie: This is the perfect time to recruit more sinners for the hotel.

Angel: Cute idea and all, but you really gonna go out in all this.

Angel shows a video of downtown on fire.

Charlie: Well, it's not like people are just gonna show up outside on our doorstep.

As she says that the walla explodes.

Pentious: Show yourself Alastor, come and facccce, oh there you are.

Pentious notices Alastor on a balcony sipping tea from a cup that says "OH DEER".

Pentious: Face my wrath!

Alastor: WHO ARE YOU?

Pentious: Who am I? Who am I?! I am the great Sir Pentioussss, inventor, architect of destruction, Villain extrordanaire.

Alastor teleports down to Charlie, Vaggie, Angel, and Y/N.

Egg Boi: Ohhhh, you tell em' boss.

Nifty pops up on Alastors shoulder.

Nifty: Oooo, he's a bad boy~

Alastor: HA WELL, IF ALL THATS TRUE YOU'D THINK ID HAVE HEARD OF YOU.

Pentious: I attacked you litteraly last week.

Alastor tilts his head to the side confused.

Pentious: We've done battle, like twenty times.

Alastor: WELL, YOU MUSTVE BEEN REALLY BAD AT THIS.

Pentious: SILENCE, NOW COWER FOR WHEN IVE SLAIN YOU THE ALLMIGHTY Vs WILL FINALLY ACKNOWLEDGE ME AS THER EQUAL.

Nifty: Ooooo, wait, who are the Vs?

Alastor: OH NO ONE IMPORTANT.

(Cut to The Vs Tower)

Many demons stand in front of multiple TVs as an ad plays for drone.