Masquerade

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER INVOLVES THEMES THAT MAY DISTURB OR UPSET READERS IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ THAT THEN PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER.

Angel is sitting on a chair with her hands tied behind her with a single light above her as a gangster demon circles her.

Gangster Demon: Finally awake. Angel Dust?

Angel: Yeah, and what's it to ya?

The demon grabs Angel by the hair and puts a knife against her neck.

Gangster Demon: I want you to tell me where your boss stashes his vault.

Angel: Hehehe! It's hilarious that you think I'd tell you anything.

Gangsta Demon: Fine. I guess I'll just have to fuck the information outta ya.

Angel: Do your worst. Daddy~

The Demon rips his shirt open and pushes the chair Angel is sitting on to the floor and starts having sex with her as we see the TV this is playing on as it's revealed that it's a porn movie Angel was in while everyone watches except Alastor.

Charlie looks like she's about to hurl while Y/N covers her eyes with a straight face to spare her soul from what's going on. While Pentious looks disturbed the same as Vaggie and Nifty looks happy kicking her legs back and forth.

Angel: Ya know, this performance. Won me a 'Sex-x-x,i- award!

Charlie: It's, uh... very... honest?... Oh.

Y/N: It's not honest it's fucked up is what it is!

Vaggie: Okay! Enough of that. Angel' what the fuck?

Angel: What?! You said it was "Show n' Tell" day. I'm showing you my best film, and I'm telling you that it scored me a win over that bitch Tiffany Titfucker.

Y/N: Well, it's not a very convincing interrogation scene.

Y/N Says as he gets up with his drink and walks over to the bar, leaning on it.

Angel: Alright dickhead, what makes you think you have any right to insult my work to my fucking face?

Y/N: You're really going to sit there and act like these scripts aren't all dogshit.

Angel: (gasp) Fuck you. This is classy art.

Angel says, gesturing to the TV with the porn film still playing as the demon on the film slaps Angels ass and bites it, making her moan.

Y/N: That is bullshit and you know it. You get drunk and bitch about them all the time. As a royal I need barely any sleep to function, so I'm always there when people bitch especially you. I know everything about you all at this point.

Y/N then points at Sir Pentious.

Y/n: Pentious is an inscure weirdo who watches us as we sleep!

He then points at Charlie.

Y/n: No offence, but Charlie is a bleeding heart who wants to solve everybody else's problems except her own.

Charlie: What?! No, I-- what? Pffff, no, no.

He then points to Vaggie.

Y/n: Again, no offence, Vaggie is scared of people fucking her over so she keeps people who hasn't earned her trust at arms length.

Vaggie pouts and turns away arms crossed.

Y/n: And Nifty. Jesus, you don't even wanna know what's up with her.

Angel then burts into laughter.

Angel: You weren't kidding. Haha, wow!
Birdies got some talons! Rawr(makes no sense. I know I'm working with what I got).