Chapter 10: Cliff n Coffee

hihi!! welcome to chapter 10 wooo double numbers!!! hope you're having a good morning/day/evening/night!! and I hope you enjoy this chapter!!!

TW: cliff, injuries, mentions of bleeding/blood, mentions of suicidal, swearing, straight 'love' shit and of course, the one and only favourite gay shit... and uh, SEVERE WARNING(/j) Vellity being Vellity.

Vellity's POV:

I wake up, I fell asleep with Enya yet again I see. I really have to stop doing that but then again it helps with the nightmares I have every night. Perhaps comfort was the secret to the end of my nightmares. I remember Enya mentioning something about having nightmares to, I wonder if this.. cuddling.. has helped her at all as-well.

I quietly but quickly get off of Enya, she disturbs slightly before grabbing onto a teddy on her bedside table while still asleep, quite impressive she's able to sense her surroundings in her sleep, wonder how long she's been in this school for.

I quietly head out the dorm and into my own and checking the time, I actually probably should have woken Enya up. She's going to be late. I quickly get changed into my school outfit and grab my backpack before heading out of my dorm, Suddenly I bump into someone just outside of my dorm. "OH- SORRY VELL-" I hear, Must be Enya.

Surprised she got up honestly she sleeps more than a dead corpse. "It's alright." I mutter before walking by her and down the stair case, Enya happily skips along next to me giggling slightly for some odd reason.

"Isn't it weird how we always bump into eachother?" she giggles holding the straps of her bright pink backpack, she's right. it is unusual the amount of times we fall into eachother.

"Yeah, Happens with me and alot of people. Like Silas and even Zaire." I reply watching her smile disappear for a moment before reappearing. "Right, Silas!. Still going on that coffee date with him then? hah." she slightly chuckles smiling at me. I forgot about that with him.

"It's not a date, but yes." I answers as she nods slightly. We walk into the classroom hallway and she silently heads to her class,  Is it weird to say I hate when Enya goes silent? maybe but I don't care.

I now head to my own class as some students stare at me awkwardly, nothing new honestly. I walk into the classroom and find a desk to sit down at.

--Timeskip to after all the classes just because I can<3--

Enya's POV:

I'm jealous. I'm jealous of Silas. Why, I don't know but I wanna like go with Vell on their coffee date and third wheel just to listen. If he harms her like he's done to me in the past god knows what I'll do.

Hey I don't have shapeshifting for nothing, maybe I could shapeshift into Silas and kidnap the real Silas so he can't go to that date with Vell and instead I can. NO. no! what am I thinking.. that's insane. I'm insane-. why would I even think of doing that... god I'm turning evil- Vell's turned me evil!! Talking about Vell-.

"hey Vell-!" I blurt out as she stops staring at the students near her to look at me "Hi you seen Silas anywhere? he said for me to meet him." she asks making my smile drop almost immediately, I freaking hate hearing her talk about him. "No. Listen Vell.. do you HAVE to go with him? He's not the nicest and he'll hurt you. I don't want to see that.." I blurt out suddenly without thinking before quickly looking away.

"Enya I will never like him in the way everybody assumes, nor will I get hurt, he harms me I harm him worse." She replies in a somewhat stern reassuring tone, does she really mean that though?

"promise..?" I ask as she nods "Promise." She answers making me smile again, well.. as long as she's not a promise breaker, I don't think she'll fall for him anyway, he's a bad person with and without his issues.