one. (ivy/adelaide)

ivy nicole, outside of the ring known as adelaide ryan, was at the top of the wwe divas. she was current divas champion, and proudly wore the butterfly adorned belt on waist when she entered the ring. she took her role as leading heel seriously, well as serious as it could be written for her by the creative team, but damn did she play that role well.
ivy had a close circle of friends that she fraternized with off camera, when she could be herself, and not act like a complete bitch for once, you may know them as, seth rollins, randy orton, mike the miz, and fellow divas, maryse, naomi, and cameron.
there wasn't really anyone that ivy feuded with outside of script, but some superstars and divas did get under her skin sometimes, however she shook it off the best she could. you never knew when a camera was around, and couldn't risk an unscripted fight being background.
•••
ivys music started playing as she walked out the gorilla, "a little mayhem never hurt anyone, when am i gonna get some..." as her music played she did crowd work, dancing along, showing off the belt. she got on the top ropes and stuck her tongue out to the crowd, earning an equal mixture of boos and cheers. god she loved being a heel.
"from adelaide, south australia, at a weight of 135 pounds, ivy nicole!"
she sat on the top rope as she waited for her opponent to come out, the music played and then over the mic, "from calgary, alberta, at a weight of 135 pounds, natalya !"
the ref took ivys belt and the bell sounded. the two women went at it. fists went flying, and ivy sent natalya flying into the turnbuckles. she wiped the sweat off her forehead before pulling the blonde up by her hair and throwing her to the center of the ring. natalya grabs ivys heel bringing her down and hits her in the jaw repeatedly.the match continues on and natalya attempts a sharpshooter to end the match, but ivy maneuvers out of it, hitting her with her signature finisher, "the down under thunder." the ref hits the mat, 1 , 2 , 3. DING DING DING.
"your winner and still your women's diva champion, ivy nicole!"
ivy dawned her belt yet again, climbing atop the top ropes to show it off, sticking her tongue out at the crowd to mock them.
•••
ivy walked backstage, now becoming adelaide again as she was no longer in the ring. she liked her ringsona, but she also liked her name, it reminded her of home and being so far away, it was what she had right now.
as she was walking to the locker room she made eye contact with a brunette that she always had a slight crush on. however, she did have a boyfriend, so she pushed those small feelings aside and only offered him a small smile. but for him, but for him, that smile wasn't enough, he wanted more.