three. (ivy/adelaide)

now that the match was over, she was finally adelaide again. adelaide changed into a black skirt and a gold top, with some black heels. she put on some makeup and curled her hair, you know, the casual not so casual 2010s clubbing look.
she waited patiently for her boyfriend outside the arena, he wasn't in the wwe, so he wasn't always backstage at her matches. most of the time he wasn't even in the same state as her. since he was this time, she agreed to go out with the other superstars, something she wouldn't usually do without him.
"waiting for someone?" a voice asked, the voice was connected to the same brunette hair from earlier, and he had such piercing blue eyes.
"my boyfriend," adelaide replied matter of factly, "he's picking me up."
"figures such a pretty girl like you has a boyfriend," he sighed, "i'm cody by the way, if you didn't already know that."
"adelaide," she smiled, shaking his hand.
"like the city?" cody asked, looking confused, "i haven't heard anyone on the roster with that name."
"my ring name is ivy nicole, but we're not in the ring right now are we?" she rolled her eyes, "do you daniel bryan by daniel when you're outside of work?"
"good point," he shrugged, "kind of dangerous of your boyfriend to make wait in the dark by yourself, something to happen to a looker like you."
"that's his car pulling in now," she pointed over to a black chevy pulling into the parking lot, "see you later, cody."
•••
adelaide got into her boyfriends car and he immediately raised his eyebrow at her, "who was that?"
"one of the wrestlers i work with, he was checking on me," she replied, clicking her seat belt in.
"you're a wrestler yourself, why do you need to be checked on?" he asked more persistently.
"because a girl standing in the dark by herself raised some flags i guess," she shrugged, "he meant well."
"alright babe, i trust you," he smiled over at her, placing his hand on her thigh.
•••
they arrived at the club and were greeted by the other wrestlers. adelaide hugged naomi and cameron, outside of the ring known as trinity and ariane.
"addie! you're here!" ariane squealed, squeezing her tight, "is this your man?!"
adelaide giggled, blushing at the mention of her boyfriend, "this is austin."
"pleasure to meet you ladies," austin smiled, shaking their hands.
"what a gentleman, you found yourself a keeper girl!" trinity smiled, "now let's go party!"
they walked into the club and immediately went over to their group of friends. there was already a tray full of shots and a bunch of mixed drinks placed of the table.
"drink up ladies and gentlemen, we are partying hard tonight," mike the miz, outside the ring, just mike said taking a shot for him said, "let's gooo!"

rhodes •cody rhodes•On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara