☮︎ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕠𝕟𝕖☮︎

Velvet X Female reader :)

You were so scared.

You had just had a bad dream. It wasn't scary, but it was very disturbing. You had screamed while you woke up. You were scared that you had woken up Velvet or Veneer.

As a kid, you always had dreams that made you scream. You're parents were used to it, so they just ignored it. Until you would wake up crying.

They tried to get therapy for you, but it didn't work. The dreams stooped for a while, until tonight. You hear a knock on you're door. It was opened by Velvet. She walked to you're side and asked "are you ok? I heard a scream."

She asked sounding pretty worried. You nod. "I just had a bad dream was all." You say with a sigh. She then walks over to the other side of you're bed and gets in. 

"Don't worry. Ill stay with you for the rest of the night." She said with a sleepy smile. You smile back even though she can't see it.

Velvet kissed you're cheek. She wrapped her arms around you're waist and spooned you. " I love you so much, Y/N." She said in you're ear. "I love you too, Velvet." You said as you turned you're head to give her a kiss on the cheek.

She smiled at you're kind gesture and kissed you on the lips this time. You kissed her back, slowly. When you guys finished, you both started to doze off.

"As long as I'm here with you, I'll make sure nothing hurts you, ok?" She said in you're ear. You nod you're head again with a sweet smile on you're face. 

You fell asleep in Velvet's embrace that night.

--------------------✰---------------✰-------------------✰------------------✰-------------------✰

HEY GUYS 🤓  I HOPE THAT YOU LIKE THIS BC THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING A ONE SHOT. ITS KINDA DUFFICULT FOR ME TO MAKE SMALL STORIES SO THIS ONE CAME OUT REALLY SHORT. LOVE YOU❤️

 LOVE YOU❤️