ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕥𝕨𝕠

Velvet angst 😈

You were hanging out with your friends late at night, not remembering that Velvet told you to be home by 10:00. You had your phone on do not disturb and Velvet was worried sick. 

After your friends dropped you off, you waved them goodbye, watching them drive off into the sunset. You made your way to the door. Before you were able to open it, Velvet slammed it open.

It made you jerk back in shock. She took your wrist harshly, leading you into the house. "Where have you been?!" She said angrily as she turned towards you, letting go of your wrist.

"I was out with my friends." You say. "I was blowing up your phone, calling you, and when I did call you, it went straight to voicemail. I told you to be home by 10:00 and its now... What?" Sure said as she looked at her apple watch on her wrist. 

"It's now ONE IN THE MORNING." She yelled making you scared. She noticed the look on your face. She took a deep breathe in. A deep breathe out. She walked over to the couch and patted the space next to her.

You reluctantly sat down next to her, scared if she was going to yell at you more. She pulled you into a hug, embracing you in her warm touch. "I'm sorry, Y/N. I was just worried about you. Can you forgive me for losing my temper?" She said sadly.

You knew that she meant it. You nodded with a heartwarming smile on you're face. Her heart fluttered when she saw it. You hugged her back. You both ended up cuddling for the rest of the night.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I'M SO SORRY😭

I'VE BEEN SO BUSY MAKING PARTS FOR MY NEW STORY THAT I BARELY HAVE TIME FOR MY OTHER STORIES PLEASE FORGIVE ME :(

Love you my nuggets <3