Chapter 27 ~☆ Final Blow ☆~

Vote, Comment & Share !!!

*•°▪︎ Flashback Continue *•°▪︎

They quickly rose to their feet as they saw the person angrily rushing towards them. Nirjhara, struggling to stand due to her delicate frame, managed to muster all her strength and tearfully rushed towards the person.

"Ag-" Before Nirjhara could speak, the person roared at her, but she quickly hugged them tightly, burying her face in their stomach and sobbing uncontrollably.

Feeling Nirjhara's sudden embrace, the person stopped in shock, their hands clenched into fists as they fought to control their emotions.

Agastya and the person exchanged shocked glances as they processed the unexpected turn of events.

"M-Maasa, A-Ag-Agastya Bhaisa is telling me that I am an orphan, that you and Babasa are not my real parents, and that Amar Mahal is not my true home. I know it's all a lie, please tell him to stop lying to me. He's just playing a prank on me." Nirjhara hiccupped, pouring out her agony.

Despite Agastya's brutal revelations about her dark past, Nirjhara's heart refused to accept that she was not a part of this family but merely a replacement for their lost daughter.

So, for, seeking solace, she rushed into her mother's arms, desperate for confirmation of the truth.

Jagriti initially glared angrily at Agastya, but her expression quickly turned dangerous as she witnessed his rage.

He clenched his jaw tightly, fists curled, as he saw Nirjhara seeking comfort in her mother's arms.

"Leave my mother." Agastya stormed towards Nirjhara, forcefully separating her from her mother.

Jagriti, shocked by Agastya's sudden outburst, watched in fear as Nirjhara stumbled backward, barely managing to steady herself against a nearby table.

"Agastya, stop it, behave yourself." Jagriti intervened, holding him back as he lunged towards Nirjhara.

"Why, Maasa? Why is she still alive? Why hasn't Dadamaraj taken action against her, knowing her father is the killer of our Nirjhara? Why are we allowing her to remain here? That person snatched our happiness, but still he is silent. Why? If Dadamaharaj and Babasa won't do it, then let me handle it." Agastya's voice seethed with anger as he struggled against his mother's grip.

Terrified, Nirjhara realized the depth of Agastya's cruel intentions towards her. Without a second thought, she made a dash for the exit, desperate to escape the impending danger.

Seeing Nirjhara's attempt to flee, Jagriti quickly released Agastya and rushed towards her.

As she reached for the door, fate slipped from her grasp once again. Jagriti seized her wrist, pulling her back, caught her before she could reach the door.

" Don't you dare open this door or breathe a word about what you've heard in this room to anyone. Whatever you've learned about your life today stays within these walls. Understood? " Jagriti's voice was firm as she tightly gripped Nirjhara's wrist, leaving no room for argument.

Nirjhara flinched, her small frame taken aback by fear, tears streaming down her innocent, helpless face . The weight on her young, eight years old tender heart was more than she could bear.

"Understand?" Jagriti's warning tone rang out again as she tightened her grip on Nirjhara's wrist.

Nirjhara bit her lip, struggling to contain her tears, though they threatened to overwhelm her. In a tone filled with hurt, as if making a final plea to her mother, she expressed her emotions, unable to fully believe Agastya's words.