Jiara:family sticks together

Context:Kiara and JJ have two daughters named Bailey and Isabella. Bailey is 14 years old and Isabella/Bella is 16 years old. They both decided to take their dad's boat out during a really bad storm and the boat got destroyed which made it seem like the girls died. Anyways the girls have been stuck on some island for a while. Now JJ and Kie are on the hunt for their kids. It's also the winter time so it's colder than normal.

"Bells are you awake?" Bailey whispered. "Yea what's up." Bella said. "I miss Mom and Dad like a lot." Bailey said. "Me too I really hope they find us soon." Bella said. "I'm really cold." Bailey said. "I'll add more wood to the fire." Bella said. Bella got up and added more wood to the fire and sat down next to Bailey. "Do you think Dad will be mad that we crashed his boat." Bailey said. "Maybe but once he knows we're alive he'll be less mad." Bella said. "Bails you know your dad's favorite right." Bella said. "I know but your mom's favorite." Bailey said. "Is it fun being mom's favorite?" Bailey asked. "Yes and no. Everyone keeps thinking I'm gonna be the next her. Have a baby at 16 then another one at 18." Bella said. "Well you aren't pregnant right now and I don't think you will be. Besides your single and into girls so." Bailey said. "Mom is just someone who's obsessed with donating to charity's whenever she can and making sure I don't end up like her." Bella said. "But she does make really good sandwiches. Bailey said. "That's true. I miss her." Bella said. "Me too." Bailey said as she shivered. Bella huddled closer to Bailey since she was cold as well. "I hope mom and dad find us soon because it's getting a little too cold out here." Bella said. "I hope so I'm staring to feel sick." Bailey said. "You do feel a little warm let's hope you just have a fever and that's it." Bella said. Bailey and Bella went to sleep for the night and hoped for a miracle to come.

"Kie wake up". JJ said as he shook Kiara. "JJ this better be good." Kiara said as she got up. "Is that our boat?" Kiara said. "Yea" JJ said. JJ stoped the boat they were in then he jumped into the water and started swimming to the island. "I could've just parked the boat." Kiara yelled. "Well I wanted to swim." JJ yelled. Kiara started the boat again and drove it over to another side of the island. "Bella" JJ yelled as he got out of the water. JJ went over to the boat and helped Kiara down. "Bailey" Kiara called out. Kiara and JJ kept calling the girls names out loud for what felt like hours and not a peep came back. "Bails grab the bananas." Bella said as she was holding Bailey's feet since she was on her shoulders. "I'm trying they're a little hard to get off of the tree." Bailey said. "Bailey Bella" a voice said in the distance. "Bells do you hear that." Bailey said. "Hear what" Bella said as she let go of Baileys feet. Bailey ended up failing on top of Bella which both groan in pain. "My ankle" Bailey said. "My back" Bella said. "Bells are you ok?" Bailey asked. "I think so" Bella said. "Bella Bailey" The voice in the distance said again. "Mom Dad" Bella and Bailey said. "My ankle hurts more than it did yesterday." Bailey said. "Let me help you up." Bella said. Bella got up and tried to help Bailey up. "I think mom and dad are here." Bella said. "Me too let me get on your back." Bailey said. Bella helped Bailey onto her back and carried her to where ever the voices were coming from. "Mom dad" Bella yelled. "I don't think they're here maybe we're hearing things." Bailey said. "Maybe wanna go back to camp?" Bella said. "I guess but I only grabbed us two bananas." Bailey said. "It's fine there's some orange trees around I'll pick us some." Bella said. Bella just kept waking back to their camp as she was turning the corner she saw something. "Bells what's—" Bailey said. "Shshsh I think someone's or something is at our camp let's just stay here until they leave." Bella whispered. "Do we have to stay right here." Bailey whispered.

"No we can just walk out and if we die we die." Bella whispered. "Who said anything about dying." Bailey said a little louder than before. "Bails now that thing is gonna hear us." Bella said. "Well it already did."Bailey said. Bella and Bailey just kept going back and forth until the things pulled them out from where they were hiding. "What the hell. Get your hands off of me." Bella said as she hit the persons hand. "Bells it's mom." Bailey said. "Mom" Bella said. Kiara gave Bella and Bailey a hug and she noticed Baileys ankle. "Bails your ankle looks really bad. Were you walking on it?" Kiara asked. "I fell trying to grab some bananas the pain is gone now." Bailey said as she started to get off of Bella's back. "Where's dad?" Bella asked. "He went back to the boat to get some food." Kiara said. "Mom my ankle really hurts." Bailey cried. "When your dad gets back he can carry you over to the boat." Kiara said. "Why can't you do it." Bailey cried. "Because I'm not strong enough." Kiara said. "Well if Bella was the one who was injured you would pick her up." Bailey said. "That is not true." Kiara said. "Yea it is Kie." JJ said as he handed both of the girls a water bottle. "No it's not." Kiara said. "Kiara just carry her!" JJ said. Kiara picked Bailey up and carried her over to the boat. "You two want something to eat?" JJ asked. "Please." Bella said. JJ grabbed two sandwiches that Kiara made and gave one to each of the girls. "I wrapped your ankle once we get back we can take you guys to the hospital." Kiara said. "I don't want to go to the hospital." Bailey said. "You both need to go just to get a check up." JJ said. "Bails it'll be fine." Bella said as she reassured her.

Bella and Bailey were eating their sandwiches as Kiara and JJ were talking amongst themselves. "I'm a horrible mom JJ." Kiara said. "You're not a horrible mom you just always show the favoritism you have towards Bella and I think it makes Bails feel like—" JJ said. " I don't love her." Kiara said. "Mom Bailey's ankle is throbbing." Bella yelled. "Let me see" Kiara said. "Your ankle isn't throbbing." Kiara said. "I know I just wanted you to come over here." Bailey said. "You could've just called me—" Kiara said as she was cutoff by Bailey hugging her. "I love you" Bailey said. "I love you too." Kiara said as she hugged back. "Kie" JJ said. "Yes" Kiara said as she let go of Bailey. "Bella threw up" JJ said. "You're her dad you deal with it." Kiara said. "You deal with it." JJ mocked. Kiara and Bailey laughed as JJ flipped them off. "Mom" Bella said. Kiara just held out her hands so Bella could give her a hug. "Family always sticks together." JJ said. "Have you been watching fast and furious again." Bailey said.