JJ & Gracie Maybank:Car sick

Context:JJ has a younger sister name Gracie who's 4 years old. While they were driving up to visit Kiara while she was in college Gracie got a little car sick.

"JJ my tummy hurts." Gracie said. "I know we're almost to Kies house." JJ said. "But my tummy hurts really bad." Gracie said. Gracie just kept crying in the back seat while JJ just kept driving. Then we JJ hit a sharp turn Gracie threw up all over herself. "JJ" Gracie cried. "Yea Gigi" JJ said. "I threw up." Gracie hiccuped. "Oh no we're almost to Kiki's do you think you'll be ok until then?" JJ said. "What if I throw up again." Gracie said. "If you do I'll clean it up." JJ said. Gracie threw up again by the time JJ pulled up to Kiara house. Kiara was outside waiting for JJ and Gracie when she saw JJ get out of the car holding Gracie. "Gigi what's wrong?" Kiara said. "My tummy hurts." Gracie said. "Oh no let's get you cleaned up." Kiara said as she took Gracie from JJs arms. "Use the hose to clean out the backseat." Kiara said as she walked inside. Kiara brought Gracie to the bathroom and helped her change into some different clothes. "You're burning up why didn't JJ check?" Kiara said as she as felt Gracie's forehead. "Hey Kie I sprayed the backseat our beach trip is gonna have to wait." JJ said as he went inside. "JJ your little sister is sick how did you not notice?" Kiara said. "She just said her stomach was hurting I didn't know she was actually sick." JJ said. Kiara was holding Gracie in her arms while she took her over to the couch. "Can we still go to the beach?" Gracie said. "No Gigi you have a fever we can go another day." JJ said. Gracie was just lying in Kiara's arms when she threw up on the floor. "Gracelyn really." JJ yelled. "JJ don't yell at her it's not her fault." Kiara said. Kiara took Gracie to the bathroom while JJ just cleaned up the floor. "Is JJ mad at me." Gracie said. "No he's probably mad that you puked on the floor but accidents happen." Kiara said. Gracie finished puking and walked out with Kiara. Gracie laid down on Kiara's chest when JJ came over. Kiara was starting to fall asleep when she felt JJ slip under her. "You two can go to sleep I'll be here when you wake up." JJ said. "I'm just gonna take her to my room you can stay out here and watch tv." Kiara said. "Can I watch the game show channel?" JJ asked. "I don't care what you watch as long as it's not too loud." Kiara said. JJ turned on the tv while Kiara room Gracie to her room. "I love you Mommy." Gracie said half asleep. "I love you too Gigi." Kiara said. "Mommy huh." JJ said. "Oh shut up." Kiara said as she threw a pillow at JJ. "Hey she said it not me." JJ said. "She called me Mommy I'm gonna cry." Kiara said. "Well maybe you should become one." JJ said. "Maybe I should." Kiara said as she quickly got up from her bed. Kiara and JJ snuck out of the room and had sex without waking up Gracie. "So you think you'll become a mommy soon?" JJ said. "Hopefully I want to have two little girls." Kiara said. "And I want a girl so I can wear a tutu." JJ said. "You can wear one now." Kiara said. "I know but it would make more sense when I wear one in front of my little sister and our daughter." JJ said. "But what if we have a boy?" Kiara said. "Well then he's definitely learning how to surf." JJ said. Kiara and JJ kissed and went back to Kiara's room. Gracie was laying right in the center of the bed taking up a lot of space. "For a four year old she sure does take up a lot of space." Kiara said. "I know it's so cute." JJ said. "Not when she's refusing to move." Kiara said as she tried to move Gracie. "Mommy stop it." Gracie groaned. "Gigi scoot over so we can lay down." JJ said. Gracie scooted over while Kiara and JJ laid down next to her. "Mommy smells good." Gracie said. "Is she dreaming?" JJ said. "I don't even know at this point but she's adorable." Kiara said. "I thought I was adorable." JJ said. "She's even more adorable." Kiara said.

Here's another request someone had let me know if you guys like it.