Lukewarm-8

Charitha hurriedly held her head up and looked into the face of Tarang. "Do you want to dub this movie into other languages also and release it into other states too?" her face was filled with a sort of fear.

"Unless this movie becomes a big hit, I am not going to do such a thing. Don't worry." As if he understood her fear, Tarang said with a smile on his face.

'First Party reserves his right to release the teaser of this movie which has the Second Party into the mobile apps, you tube and other electronic media and into the theatres at anytime. The Second Party should not object to the same.'

Once again Charitha startled and looked into the face of Tarang. "The teaser of this movie is going to be released into mobile apps, etc?" now a day everyone has mobiles and how her family members would feel if they found her in a slinky dress?

"It is a must for the promotion of the movie. I am producing this movie not just to watch myself. I cannot stop doing that at all." He sighed heavily and adjusted for more comfort in his chair. "If you don't like it, you still can do stop entering into this contract." He said but suddenly there was a pathetic expression in his face.

There were other clauses also in that contract making her compromise to many things, even though she did not like them she could not take a back step now. It was mostly for her family in fact.

Without being told, she could understand how she was going to be shown in that movie and what type of opinion people would get once the movie was released. She was a decent family girl from the beginning and gave utmost value to morals which were inculcated into her by her parents. For a moment she really thought to say 'no' to all of it but suddenly then she remembered what her father has said. He would not have talked like that unless her family was in such dire need of money. However much difficult it was going to be to her; she has to do that for her family's sake. She must do it. Without saying anything, she continued reading the same and the last clause in that agreement was

'The First Party hereby undertakes to take all care of the Second Party, pays her the remuneration promised without fail. It is the responsibility of the First Party to see that the Second Party should have all comforts and convenient stay along with her companion as long as she is with the film unit.'

Charitha closed the contact, sighed heavily and said. 'I want to sign this contract without any delay.'

"The movie shall be started within a week. Everything is set for it except for a suitable candidate for the heroine character and that also is fulfilled." Tarang said while Charitha was signing on the contract after taking a pen from him.

"I am ready to start acting in the movie at any moment." Giving back the contract and pen to Tarang, Charitha said. "I want to go to my home and share my happiness with them and return in just one or two days."

"I have expected this from you." Tarang laughed and said. "But don't try to stay there more than two days. The movie has to be started as soon as possible."

***

"The perception of my dad on you certainly would have been changed. Why don't you also come with me?" before starting to her home Charitha asked Prameela.

"There will be lot of furore and huge crowd at your home if I also come with you. So for the present you do go, spend time happily with your family and come back." Prameela hugged and kissed on Charitha's right cheek.

Releasing herself from Prameela, Charitha phoned to her mother Sulochana and told her about her coming to the home. There was absolute happiness in her mother's voice while she was welcoming her home "You promised that they do give forty lakhs for your acting in that movie." In the middle of that conversation, her mother said.