Lukewarm-14

"My god! If you don't mind will you please go out for few minutes? I have to dress myself." She yelled loudly and in the immediate instant Sarath went out of that camp.

"It is surprising! You don't feel anything to act like that before that many number of people but suddenly feeling shy like this?" Prameela laughed and asked her.

"Shut your bloody mouth. How you can say that I don't feel anything? You just cannot understand how much I have struggled to suppress my real feelings." Charitha angrily said while changing herself into her usual dressing of saree, blouse and petticoat.

"I am sorry dear. I am so sorry. I should not have said like that." The regretful expression in her friend's face was appearing genuine then.

"Oh, don't feel like that. You never intend to make me feel bad." By then Charitha finished her dressing, came near to her and put her both hands around her shoulders. "But how my family members do feel if ever they see me like that?"

"There is no chance that they do see you like this." Patting on her right shoulder with her right hand, Prameela said. "This movie is not going to be that much success to dub it into other languages also. You just feel relaxed."

"But......" suddenly Charitha's face was filled with a horrifying expression as she remembered something. ".........what if I have to act all that again? Tarang said it is excellent but he has to verify about it with that Madhukar."

"I go and see what is happening. Just like that Tarang this Madhukar also is an impossible fellow. If he thinks the whole thing has not been captured in a beautiful way, he sure does prefer to take it again. You just be prepared to that also." After saying so Prameela went out of that place without looking into the face of Charitha as she could understand the expression in her face then.

***

"Excellent Tarang. It is just excellent! I must say you have got the capacity to find out the real talent and beauty. It is the very first time that my camaras captured beauty like this. It is not just her beauty, her expressions and her body language everything is so natural and perfect!"

Prameela was hearing so intently the conversation between Tarang and Madhukar.

"I understood it so the first time I looked into the face of her Madhu. I knew then itself she will be like this on the screen. That was why I was that much dogged to book her as my heroine." The laughter of Tarang then was just let her Prameela know how happy he was feeling. "But I must say, your camaras also don't do little magic. The combination of her beauty, your camaras would be an excellent result on the screen. It is just unbelievable to me that this could be perfect like this at the first shoot itself. We don't need to shoot it again, is it is not?"

"Of course, yes." Madhukar nodded his head.

Prameela felt happy on hearing that and turned back to go into the camp again to tell that happy news to Charitha but stopped as Tarang started talking again.

"I want that teaser not less than of a minute Madhu. Put everything feel necessary and good and don't worry even for censor also as it is only for the teaser. You know I have to satisfy myself hundred before releasing it. We have to release it into the you-tube as soon as possible long before I release the movie. Audience must be acquainted with my movie quite before they see it in full."

Prameela's heart missed a beat. How Charitha really would feel if she knew about it?

"I absolutely know about it. I make that teaser ready in as little time as possible."

"No, take as much time as you want. But the teaser must be perfect!" Tarang's voice was firm.

"Don't I know about you? Will you leave me unless I make it hundred percent perfect?"