[Prologue: A New Beginning XII]

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
Study Guide 10: Dawn Of A New Warfare, Legends of the Earth-Shakers

Warfare was ever evolving much much is true no matter which Era one might find themselves, whether it be from the time of stones, sticks and and bones where many had yet to learn to improve their weapons.

To the mighty world fortresses that sails the vast void between spaces if the stars, Warfare will always experience a change as nations evolves and developed.

Technologies growing further and further as time passed by, old ways are set aside for the newer one's to be used, a cycle that had repeated itself since the dawn of civilization.

When the first ancestors of many terran species grew and became sentience they had always been set in conflict by many reasons.

A famously quote spoke by the Emanator of Apeiron had once said 'we are but creatures with hollow hearts, emptiness is what defines us, nothing will saith our desires fully... for always longed for me'.

And words that were truer than ever as we observe how society had grown from before the Aeonian Era, when Terra was beset by calamities and selfish greed that many today now considered as extreme.

What was considered a normality at that time is rather extreme in the eyes of the modern age, but one has to understand that all of this had occured before the arrival of the Aeons.

Terra and it's many inhabitants had no guide or mentor that watched over them as they grow and develop... uncontrolled our ancestors were before the Aeons own arrival.

A downside as most would say... knowing that improper use of new technology and knowledge yet to be carefully tested will lead only to further harm.

Not to mention that excessive usage will only act as another catalyst that would further propagate violence and conflict if not properly taught and controlled.

The Sanctum of Order heavily scrutinized the unchecked control of anything as it often lead to chaos... so in an age such as the Age of Turmoil, many of the followers of the Sanctum despises the old age.

Most vehemently the harbingers that had caused such chaos from the feranmuts to the tyrannical nobility of old that are even today were greatly despised by the common masses and ancient Emanators of old.

Warfare at the time was quite cruel and not to mention vicious, focused on giving the most lethal and bloodiest experience that they deemed as honorable at the time even when it was obvious people are none to obliged to such cruel experiences.

Though sometimes it can be exaggerating the record still holds truth about the past, Warfare was relished by warriors of old, enjoying the carnage of battle and the honor and glory it would bring.

To the common mass this may seemed to be good at the time but as lost records are rediscovered and found, further details are shown of the horror and pain that most suffer.