S2PROLOGUE

My names izuku midoriya I come from world we're 90% of it's pollution have powers I've sacrificed my self to save my friends & the people with a smile next thing I knew I was talking  an angle named Daniel he gave me the option to be reincarnated I accepted now I was born into a new world I had a good life but in 2003 everything went wrong the dead started to rise. Me Ben and Travis the only survivors of my school band we met a group they seem nice as I got to know them they became like family then everything changed bandits attack we lost good people we traveled to Savannah to find a boat, Clementine a little girl who was being taken care of by a good man named Lee everett, their a  boy named duck Kenny son they we're kidnapped by a man ,we search for them my two best friends since childhood died Kenny sacrifice himself. Me and Lee had to face herd of undead to get to them the person that was behind all of it was the one the group stole the supplies from station wagon

He almost killed Lee but I shot him... I got separated from them and couldn't find them I thought I failed but you always have to keep hope because in the end they found me....

When they met up with Carley,omid and Christa he told them what the kids said what happened to Lee Carley broke down she didn't want to believe it but she stade strong that's what Lee would of wanted her to do now wallow so she helps izuku out taking care of Clementine he appreciates it even though he knows how to take care of kid thanks to he's mom.

It's been months since Savannah the death of Lee hit Clementine hard and Duck finding out about he's dad he shut down didn't talk for two weeks but one day got back to old goofy self izuku was glad that he found a way to make Clem smile when she was down omid and me teach the kids how to fish and duck would go on talking about how he's dad caught a giant catfish Carley help me and Clementine with gun practice I've gotten better so has Clem Lee would be proud.

Christa was beginning to show seeing Belly bump me and omid started making plans to keep he or she safe since it'll be hard to keep a new born quiet in the apocalypse.

Some nights Clementine and Duck would get nightmares and I would have to comfort them leaving watch duty to the adults.

When they went to the train station Carley picked up Chuck's guitar and gave it to me it was cool something to remind me of the old man... I started practicing and I've gotten better I think jirou would of been proud of me.

Christa found a sign talking about Wellington supposed to me a safe haven for survivors I'll like it to be true would love to sleep in bed without having to keep one eye open.

I... I just hope I'm doing the best I can for the kids I wanna make Lee and Kenny proud they should be here. But all I can do is try and Hope for the best

Carley: Izuku are you done?

Izuku turns now 19 years old  still wearing he's high school jacket since it was getting cold he was holding a camera the one Lee found at Jolene camp he kept it in he's back pack ever since then he leans down and puts it up in he's bag and puts it over he's shoulder grabbing he's crossbow he's good with a gun but like using a stealthy weapon instead luckily found more arrows along the journey he walks up to Carley she's wearing purple leather jacket she has scar on her missing ear from the shot Lilly took. she title her head and izuku follows her .

Carley: so how much battery is left?

Izuku: half. I'm keeping it off when I have better things to talk about.