A HOUSE DEVIED PT3

Izuku will discuss to the group about the lights later right now he has some catching up to do he sees Ben leaning on wall with he's arms crossed he looks at izuku

Ben: so I'm guessing you wanna know how I got out .

Izuku: yeah I mean last time I saw you..

He looked down thinking about Travis he nods at him

Ben: yeah, I couldn't help him so I did what I would hope someone do to me, give me mercy. I still hear him saying my name the last words,what are you doing.

Izuku: yeah I'm sorry you had to go through that Ben.

Ben: hey it was my choice to stay and I wanted to find you guys really but there was too many of them I just ran far away then I ran Into Kenny he was at this dinner out of Savannah and was actually happy to see me alive.

Izuku: so it's just been you him and Sarita?

Ben: yeah and she definitely changed Kenny when I was traveling with him he just was different and who can blame him but now you , duck and clementine are here that's so great.

Izuku: yeah , we we're with Christa, Carly and omid for awhile but then Walkers split us up . duck said he found Christa dead

Ben: man sorry to hear that and the others?

Izuku shakes he's head: no idea but I hope their okay maybe they'll continue heading towards Wellington.

Ben : yeah that's all Sarita and Kenny been talking about I also think it's real what about you?

Izuku: yeah, it has to be the kids can't be traveling like this they need somewhere to be safe.

Ben: how are the kids and what happened to Lee.

It was silent for a minute

Ben: oh shit I'm sorry I di-

Izuku: no it's okay just still can't believe he's gone is all , me and him went through a herd of walkers just to get to them .

Ben : Holy shit for real

Izuku nods : yeah and we found the guy that took them I ended up killing him in the end we got out but Clementine saw her parents they were walkers,I got separated for them but in the end they found me and Lee wasn't with them Clementine told me she had to shoot him.

Ben : Jesus, poor Clementine Lee was a good man I'm sure he was happy that you helped him and you still are by taking care of Clementine.

Izuku: I'm just trying my best , sometimes I feel like I'm not doing enough.

Ben pats he's shoulder: buddy she's alive and that's all that matters no matter what I know you will do anything to keep her safe to me seeing her and duck now you're doing a good job.

Izuku chuckles: since when did you become wise man .

Ben: oh shut up, I can come up with good speech.

Izuku: thanks man , I appreciate it

Ben pulls out he's fist and izuku bumps it

Izuku: so why did you keep your high school jacket

Ben: what it's comfortable and cozy, you should look around this place more izuku you definitely enjoy it.

He said as he walked away to chat with the other group members, izuku sees Clementine, Duck and Kenny chatting he walked up to them Kenny looks at him .

Kenny: izuku I wanna thank you for looking after my boy all this time .

Izuku nods : I made promise and I attended to keep it.