Chapter 95 - Pretty Bitch Freestyle

Sadé's POV:

— Tuesday, December 13th

I awoke to light shaking of my shoulder by Marshall, trying to wake me up. I let out a sleepy groan, pulling the heavy blanket over my entire body and head. I didn't have any plans today so I wanted to sleep in after my recent work trip and long night out last yesterday.

"Baby, wake up. I need to tell you something then you can go back to sleep." Marshall tried again, being successful this time.

"Hmm?" I asked, pulling the covers off my face as I was met with his blue eyes.

I scanned over his features, seeing he was already wide awake. I saw that he was already dressed, letting me know that it was some time near 8:30 in the morning since that when he leaves for work at the studio everyday.

"Are you busy today?" He asked me.

"No." I replied groggily.

"Can you come to the studio today so we can work on the track?" He asked with a hint of excitement in his voice.

"Of course, love. What time should I be there?"

"I have a meeting that ends around 10 then I have to work on a few things. So maybe at one." He suggested.

"Okay. I'll be there." I confirmed.

I guess I do have plans for today after all. I'm honestly as excited about them as much as Marshall is because I knew that I'd have a fun time going through the process of making a song. Plus, I already told him last night that I'd do it so I had no issue showing up for him.

"Thank you, sweetheart. I'll see you later. Love you." He said as he bent down to give me a kiss on the cheek.

I closed my eyes with a smile, telling him I loved him back as he walked out the room to leave for work. A girl could get used to this life of love, I thought to myself as I drifted back to sleep.

After I had slept in for another two hours, gotten ready for the day, and did my hair & makeup, I needed to get dressed. I shifted through my area of the closet that Marshall had made space for me for, looking for something to wear. That was when I stumbled upon a pink jumpsuit that I had never worn but bought. It was a little revealing for the weather, but of course, I will always choose fashion over comfort. I laid it out on the floor, trying to find some good accessories and shoes to pair it with. After a long fifteen minutes of trying to decide on an outfit I settled in something. I wore a pink legging jumpsuit, pink fuzzy Ugg boots, a light purple fuzzy jacket, pink fuzzy earmuffs, and a light purple fuzzy purse that I was gifted for my birthday a while back. I worse some silver jewelry, and called it a day. It was giving winter baddie, which I loved.