Chapter 97 - Girls Trippin'

Sadé's POV:

Sadé's POV:

— December 18th, 1:53PM

"I don't care." I let out a tired sigh.

"Well, you need to care! Sadé, the video was sold to TMZ and news outlets are all commenting on it like wildfire!" Jordyn argued back.

Jordyn and I were stood in the hallway away from everyone else, arguing. She had pulled me aside to talk to me about how my name was the topic of discussion today because of last night's events. She was in full-blown manager mode, not being able to turn her brain off to be on vacation mode. I, on the other hand, wasn't anywhere near as concerned. It was partially because I was on vacation, but also because I simply did not care... Yea, I beat ole girl up. And?

"Okay? I hope whoever sold it at least got a couple thousand dollars. I'm not a cheap bitch." I shrugged.

"Sadé! I'm serious. Look at this!" She scolded me, shoving her phone in my face.

I grabbed the phone, looking over the trending headlines that I had made the cover of.

Well

Well. I didn't have much to say about what I was looking at. I have no regrets about what I did so I'm not sure what she expected me to say. In fact, I'd do it again if it meant protecting and defending my friend.