-Chapter 8

This is what Hyungwoo (first pic) and Mia'sak (second pic) look

This is what Hyungwoo (first pic) and Mia'sak (second pic) look. This however is not my art so full credit goes to the artists if any of you know who they are.

What a day of learning looks like

Third Point Omniscient

As the adults went off to have their individual training the children were in the water learning to dive and hold their breaths for a longer period of time. It was challenging work for the forest Na'vi but some were getting the hang of it rather quick. More specifically Hyungwoo and Kiri, Mia'sak struggled a bit but she was slowly starting to understand the trick to holding her breath. That however doesn't mean she was good at it, just getting better that's all. As the teens swam along Lo'ak would occasionally swim to the top and take huge gulps of air along with Tuk and Neteyam. After a while of this continuous lag the teens that were down below the water resurfaced. Two in particular were laughing to themselves, Mia'sak did not find humor in the situation. In fact it made her blood boil at the fact her best friends were being made fun of.

"Hey you guys are going too fast we cannot keep up." Lo'ak breathed out in one go. Tuk nodded and voiced her opinion on the matter as well. She was struggling and did not like the fact that no one would wait for them to catch up.

Tsireya nodded as a way to show she understood their frustration but then she said something so ridiculous Mia'sak was turning purple from the incredulity.

"Just breathe..."

Neteyam noticed his hot headed best friend about to blow up at the poor girl so he interjected before any harsh words were exchanged. More on Mia'sak's end but regardless.

"We are not from the sea this is new to us, we also do not understand your finger talk."

He mimicked the three teal na'vi trying to make a point. Tsireya picked up on it and nodded once again in understanding and this time she actually did get it, so she offered for everyone to get out of the water and work on their breathing instead. This seemed to calm down Mia'sak....until Aonung decided he needed to speak for some odd reason.