Hello

Hello my lovely adorable readers!!!! Ive missed you so much and I hope you love this story as much as I do. I will say it was fun making the first one and I loved to see that so many of you enjoyed the first part to my story! READ TILL THE END PLEASE!

For those who stumbled upon this story not knowing what is going on allow me to explain.

I am the Author Musiclover-nim

This is a sequal to a story I created called Reality is a Nightmare.

I highly highly suggest you check that out first before reading this one. I want you guys to get a taste of my writing style and what the story is about. If you like it and finish it then you are more than welcome to come on over here and continue the reading. 

Now for those who are old souls here meaning you have been on this journey since the first book then you should know why I'm writing this!! So that I dont have to write any A/N's in the future and you guys get pissed off thinking it's an update but its not. 

Alright BOY X BOY it's in the tags people so if that makes you uncomfortable please click off.

Comments are very much appreciated I answer to most if not all even if I don't know how to respond cause I love you all.

My style of writing might have improved a bit but dont get your hopes up lol.

Alsoooooo I'm considering making this a Trilogy or saga depending how the second movie turns out and if I can find ways to incoorprate my character and Tsu'tey.

Also if my story for some reason inspired you to make a story similar in a sense go for it and write it. Im saying this because I don't like to stop creative flow and I actually get inspired with new ideas by reading Avatar stories.

Also please dont ask me to update. I do have to let you all know I am a married woman with a rambunctious baby boy so it is difficult to update. The first story I made when I was 16-17 and considering it has been some years and I had more free time it was a lot easier back then rather then now.

I will try my hardest to update but please understand my circumstances. I love you all!!