Chapter 1: On my doorstep

Lance's pov
Early morning...

I had just woken up from my beauty sleep because of someone knocking on the door rudely. I yawned as I walked down the stairs and to the door, opening it. I didn't expect to see Lotor at my doorstep. I must still be dreaming... Or am I dead? I'm going to die aren't I? "Um hi?" Lotor said waving a hand in my face making me jump back in shock. "W-what are you doing here?" I asked a bit scared. "To see you?" He said tilting his head to the left, his long white hair falling to the side. Why does he look cute? And what's happening!? Am I still dreaming or not?? And if I'm dreaming... Why would I dream about him.

I was suddenly thrown aside, back inside the castle. "LOTOR!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Allura yelled holding a spear at him. "Who are you?" Lotor asked rudely. He seems a bit confused. Is he okay?

"How dare you say you don't remember me!? You YOU!- Allura started to say getting very angry. I stepped in front of her blocking her way to Lotor. "Can't you see that he's confused?!?" I asked her, standing up for him.

"I truly don't know who you are Miss." Lotor said hiding behind me like a little kid. I would chuckle at that, but I'm kinda busy trying to save him from getting murdered by Allura. She seemed to think about it. "Fine. But if you do anything I'll kill you." Allura said putting her spear over her shoulder, going back inside.

I led him inside. He was holding onto me. 'He really is like a little kid.' I thought smiling. "What was all that noise?" Keith asked as I walked into the dining room. I guess it's time for breakfast. His eyes widened as he saw Lotor. He got up out of his chair roughly and walked over to me. I was protecting Lotor who was behind me. "Lance, I'm scared." Lotor whispered in my ear. Something must have happened to him after we last saw him in the Quintessence field. "No Keith. He's good." I said toughly. "Why do you suddenly trust him!?" Keith asked getting angry. "I know he's done some bad things in the past. But I'm saying that right now he's good. Doesn't everyone deserve a second chance?" I asked. "Yeah but not him." Keith said. "Let's go to my room Lotor." I said nicely. He nodded. He seemed to be calm with me. He held onto me again and I led him to my room.

To be continued...

Hope y'all like it...

Please comment y'alls thoughts and any ideas y'all might have and please don't be rude or inappropriate...