Chapter 2: He has Amnesia!?

Lance's pov

I led him to my room and sat on the bed. He continued to stand. "You can sit." I said patting the spot beside me. It's kinda weird having him here, much less in my room. "Ok." Lotor said before walking over to the bed and sitting down beside me. "So you do not remember anything?" I asked.

He shook his head. "I remember you though." He said with a confused tone in his voice. That's weird. Why does he only remember me? Does he have Amnesia? "I think you have Amnesia." I said. "Amnesia?" He asked tilting his head again. "It means that you can't remember anything." I said trying to explain it the best I could. "Ohh I get it now." He said.

With Amnesia, he seems way different from before. He seems more child like. I wonder why that is... A knock at my door brought me out of my thoughts. Lotor ran and hid in my closet. He must be really scared of them.

I opened the door and saw Keith. He looked like he was sorry. "Yeah?" I asked crossing my arms and looking at him. Keith looked past me and inside my room. "He's hiding. It seems like he has Amnesia." I explained pointing to my closet.

"Don't rat me out!" Lotor yelled from the closest. "And he seems more child like. Sorry Lotor!" I said chuckling rubbing my neck. "He has Amnesia!?" Keith asked shocked. I nodded humming. "I think it might be a good idea if he stays with me. He seems to remember me for some reason. Plus he seems scared of you guys." I said.

"Mm ok. But what if he remembers?" Keith said sounding unsure. "I'll deal with that if it happens." I said. I'm not weak. Keith sighed. "Ok. You know the reason I freaked out back there was because I was worried about you." Keith said apologeticly. "I know." I said.

"Ok I'll bring you your breakfast." Keith said before walking away. "Can you please bring Lotor some too?" I yelled after him down the hallway. Keith gave me a thumbs up before disappearing out of my sight. I closed my door and went to the closet. "He's gone." I said through the door. I heard some soft snoring, I opened the closest and found Lotor was sleeping on some of my clothes that were on the closest floor. I smiled. He's cute when he has amnesia... I picked him up gently and set him on my bed. He looked comfortable.

To be continued...

Hope y'all like it...

Please comment y'alls thoughts and any ideas y'all might have and please don't be rude or inappropriate...

Also why do I think the inside of the Castle of Lion's looks like Casita from Encanto!? Like but more Royal!?