Chapter Five: Unraveling Truths

A day had passed since the bewildering encounter with Hermione in the closet, and my mind was still reeling with confusion. I couldn't shake the feeling that something was seriously wrong. Was it really Hermione who had kissed me so passionately, or had someone manipulated her into doing it?

Despite my uncertainty, one thing remained crystal clear: my love for Hermione. It burned fiercely within me, a beacon of unwavering devotion amidst the turmoil of doubt and confusion.

As I sat in the Gryffindor common room, poring over research on the effects of the love potion Amortentia, Hermione suddenly appeared beside me. The sight of her brought a surge of conflicting emotions – relief, longing, and a gnawing sense of unease.

She planted a soft peck on my lips, her words dripping with seduction as she called me "daddy." The term sent a shiver down my spine, a mixture of discomfort and undeniable attraction.

"Hermione, what's happened to you?" I asked, my voice tinged with concern.

But instead of addressing my question, Hermione brushed it off with a playful remark, avoiding the issue entirely. My frustration simmered beneath the surface, mingling with a growing sense of anger towards Ron for whatever role he had played in Hermione's sudden change in behavior.

When I finally tracked down Ron near the black lake, my worst fears were confirmed. He was entangled with Lavender Brown, their lips locked in a passionate embrace. Rage coursed through me like wildfire, burning away any remnants of doubt or hesitation.

First, he had poisoned Hermione with powdered moonstone, triggering a severe allergic reaction. And now, he was callously betraying her trust with another girl. It was unforgivable.

Will he ever learn that he's hurting Hermione? The thought echoed in my mind, a bitter reminder of the pain and suffering Ron had caused.

But as I stood there, watching the scene unfold before me, a steely resolve hardened within me. Ron may have hurt Hermione, but I would be the one to protect her. I would be the one to stand by her side, no matter the cost.

And with that determination fueling my every step, I vowed to confront Ron and put an end to his reckless behavior once and for all. For Hermione's sake, and for my own peace of mind.