Chapter 5

Almando pov

Wow that girl she is so good. I told my mom about her and she is so exited for that girl to meet I had taken Diaana number from her that day only. Today I asked her if she is free but she said so many Customer were today so tonight she said. I am okay with it I don't have a problem after all those Customer's weren't fake the are real now her shop is really doing great alot more than great. "Sir are you okay?" My manager asked me and then I realized I am smiling it's like new love new beginning I would love to take this journey....

Daaina pov

Now I and Daniel meets alot means our daily routine is to meet in night and do something funny and today I am gonna tell him my one secret which I hided from him also he want me to talk with his mom I am exited for that.

I locked the door of shop as I need to hurry and go to meet Daniel. I wore some beautiful beach long white it's like frock. I am so nervous as Daniel handed me his phone I talked with her wow that women is so kind, beautiful, pretty lady his mother is more beautiful than him funny right?

Almando pov

She is talking with my mum she is looking beautiful today. Her lip gloss shiny pink color uggh my poor opps cuteheartuu she taught me this I chuckled. We both said goodbye to mym mum. And she wink at me i did the same as her. "I want to tell you something" She said to me as I said "continue" She noded and start saying "actually I have crush on someone and I like him more, more, more and more from my heart" My heart got broke what is this fuck now man....