warmth

Everyone get in the car. Dev wants to sit with Aarohi. But Asia didn't leave..they went to the temple..this is the temple where Dev and esita always come

It was here that Dev and esita wanted to get married, and when esita entered the temple, esita waved Dev and asked him to come with a hammer.

Vade and Aarohi were sitting alone..

Arohi :what will you ask God as your wish
Ved:A girl who understands me.. wants to make me happy..
"like you" he humming

Aarohi:what you said...?

Ved:just like you.. Again he hummed

Aarohi:Do you believe in love...!

Ved:who was your first love.. do you still love him..

Aarohi:stop it ved... You first tell me do you believe in love
You fall in love with someone...?

Ved:I don't know if it is love or friendship for her

Aarohi:ved... You also having a heart awww... How cute

Ved:aarohi stop teasing me .. how i am feeling is now is i am having feeling for her is not worthable now... because she's is married to another man.. in that relationship she is happy or not .. i don't know anything.. but only thing i want is make her happy... whatever the time she had with me... i make it memorable..

Aarohi:Now you are talking too much.. She laughed loudly saying that love does not become narrow.

Ved:you tell who your first love?

Aarohi:if i tell my first love.. you should tell who's your love

Ved:okk...

Aarohi:dev... said in low voice

Ved:dev ah...

Aarohi:but seeing our loved ones being loved by someone is the worst feeling ever..

Ved:yes.. same here. .

Aarohi:yes.. same here...if he ask something always shouted...if he anything answers always hummed.. Weird man...

Ved:you look beautiful...

Aarohi:you know how to handle me.. While i am teasing u...

Ved:don't praise me...

Aarohi:ohhh....

esita and dev came to see ved and aarohi.... esita everytime i see this couple talk about anything and laugh at each other..i think they love each other.i miss ourselves being like them... once ago..

when aarohi with ved.. that time only she smiles and laugh.. he handles her very well...

I thought you were the only one who handled women well but ved is very good at it

Why is Arohi feeling so uncomfortable with you.. Today she has to sit in your car.. Did you wish her a happy birthday?
You should definitely tell her.

Ved:who's your first kiss

Aarohi:this is temple... don't ask these questions...
Ved:you got or not..

Aarohi:no...

Ved:nohhh... It's impossible...

Esita:ved my boy.. could you please listen to me.. i am borrow your girlfriend for my dev to spent some time to tell birthday wish.. whenever i see she feels uncomfortable with dev... so i want to change it..

so, sit with me ved. we are going to restaurant.. ..

esita kisses dev's cheek .. Said take care her..

aarohi sees anxious..she's his wife... but her girlfriend make's time for theirs to spent together...

everyone get into the car... dev sat with aarohi... he makes her sit in half of his lap..i looks like they are sitting separately

he placed his hand in her back and asking why are you avoiding me today..

Aarohi:esita kiss you.. I can't see... so i left you

Dev:that's ok... You are much closer now than before with ved..

Aarohi:what's your problem in it.. now he is your friend.. don't tell such things.. its disgusting...he is not like you...

he never left me while i am in sad.. mainly he never makes me sad... every time you're the reason for it..

Dev:I'm not hungry.. return to home.. esita said okk..