Chapter 15

Gasp...

I woke up with this searing headache. So much pain around my head. Aching feeling, all around my body. I closed my eyes because the light around me was hurting them. I tried to get up but for some reason I couldn't . I felt to weak . I was weak in a sense if I wa being honest after everything I went through tonight.

While my eyes were closed I could sort of see this imagery. It was as if my consciousness was floating above my body looking at myself. I look pale with this sort of alluring aura. I looked as if .... I looked as if I were dead.

I heard faint footsteps coming towards me. I really didn't want to look and see who it, I wanted to just relax . To forget about literally everything I have gone through in my entire lives at that money to stop the pain. I let out a agitated sigh and my eyes break open with angst

" Well ... You're obviously still very beautiful."

A man's voice said. I looked up to see that the voice I heard was Cristian Garza. The man from the cemetery. As soon as I see his face all the memories come flooding back. All the fear , the anxiety, the horror.

I see myself running from him in the cemetery. Seeing myself being choked by him, seeing Colette that horrible witch bitch break his leg with a wave of her hand. I see her shoving down some red elixir down my throat. I see Cristian taking me to his mansion, see him throwing me around and then.. I finally see him attacking me. Biting me. Sucking the life force of my body. Ending everything...

It all finally came together like a blur. I start to panic when I see him, I start to scoot backwards. "Oh, come now querida, there's no need to be afraid." He said as he started walking towards me. I was in shock, in disbelief. I was mortified.

He picked me up by my neck and slapped me. Blood began spewing out of my nose like a faucet. The pain when he struck me.. I was angry! I was livid! He's been beating on me this entire time I've been even walking vicinity of this man! I mustered up what courage I had and I spit in his face.

Cristian then hit me again but this time he only hit my mouth and when his hand connected to my jaw I bit my tongue. He struck me hard enough to make me fall to the floor . I groaned out from the impact of the floor but also from the pain in my nose and on my lips.

I was now more terrified than I was when I saw him walking towards me.  " plea-please don't hurt me.. Please?" I said as I was choking on my own blood. I looked at him hoping he might take my pleas into consideration.

" We're going to have some fun together." He said with a nasty grin. Fun? Together? What could he have possibly meant by that? " Come now.." Cristian said as he kneeled by me and caressed my cheek. He then gave me a gleeful smirk and walked away.

He told me to follow him as he was walking away. Should I follow him? What would happen if I did ? What would happen if I didn't? I'd probably be consenting to my death at this point if I did anything to go against his wishes. I really didn't want to follow him. But then again..... I was scared. I was terrified. I was absolutely and completely engulfed in a state of fear at this point. Afraid of what he might do to me next if I didn't listen to him. So.. I followed him.

As I followed Cristian into the next room I couldn't help but look around and see the beauty of this enormous home. Wondering how many years it took to build. Cristian could tell that I was intrigued just by my face of wonder while following him. He let out a small chuckle at that.

When we reached a room with a parlor across the house he quickly suggested that I sit down. I of course objected right away. " No thank you, I'm quite alright." He glanced at me with raised eyebrows as if asking me to speak up some more.

" I don't want to be here. I want to leave! I want to go home!" " who are you? And why did you kidnap me! What was all that with that bitch Colette in the cemetery!?" I demanded. I wanted answers! He just laughed and smiled at me.

" Once you sit you'll get all the answers you want". He then handed me a handkerchief so I could wipe away all the blood on my face.  I just looked at him with a confused look as to why he was being so.... I can't really say without sounding rude but.

Being so polite and gentlemanly. He could tell that I was confused. He just let out a little chuckle and looked at me with a seductive aura. He then bit his lower lip while looking at me up and down. I quickly became very uncomfortable and somewhat self conscious. I looked down at my clothes and release that practically half of my dress was ripped and it barely covered my legs. Most of my thighs were showing! I tried to move behind a chair to cover myself but he grasped my hand holding me in place.

He then spent the next minute checking out my entire body. Just sitting there looking at me like I was a rack of meat or so to speak. I mustered up some more of my confidence that I had left and I gave him a look too. I gave him a stop eyeing me like he owns me look.... 

" fine... humor me." I said as I sat down on a chair adjacent to his and crossed my legs. I used the handkerchief he handed me and covered what I could of my legs. He watched each of my movements with a hawk like stare. After a few more moments of his ungentlemanly stares he opened his mouth.

      " Well.... darling I think we should get to know one another. " 

Get to know one another? That's a laugh. I should shove a stick up his ass. " yeah that's likely." I say as I roll my eyes at him.  

"However I'm sure you have many questions so I guess I should start from the beginning?" I roll my eyes and cross my arms as well and say," Yeah I guess you should." 

He says as he gestures his hand as if he's waiting for me to shake it. I just sit there still with my arms and legs crossed. Waiting for him to continue talking. He retreats his hand with a smile of humor. 

" Well darling, Cristian Garza Its very nice to meet you." 

" Now... lets start with where I'm from... "