chapter 65

Ruby's pov-

"Ruby you keep doing this and i will be back in a minute", aera says as both of us were working in the garden.

I look up from cutting the leaf and gave a look to aera of confusion.

"Where are you going? Remember maria ma'am will come to check!", I responds while aera remove her apron.

"I just need to get something really quick and if maria ma'am come then i will handle her but for now please let me", with that she run back to the mansion while I frown.

"What would be she needing?", i whisper with a pout while looking at aera who was running.

Au's pov-

Ruby shake her head then continue cutting last batch of extra dried leafs.

After breakfast boys all had gone to the private meeting room to talk something important with their cousins sister's while ruby was here with aera.

Ruby did all the work then brush the waste in a polythene bags and look back at the door.

"Where is she?",  ruby whisper as aera still didn't came back yet.

Ruby huff then remove her apron and move the bags towards the dustbins while dusting her clothes.

At the door ,yeonjun came out with girls to greet them as they were leaving.

"Lisa make sure to keep an eye on him cause this isn't good enough to have him silent!!", he spoke while lisa agreed.

"He is silent and that too without any fight for the chair is nothing safe!! ", jisoo says in lower voice while looking around.

Her eyes landed on ruby who was working in the main garden.

"Ohh seems like your girl love gardening!", jisoo says making others four to look there.

Yeonjun eyes look confused with her being alone working on everything.

"Wasn't aera supposed to be with her?",rosé asked.

"She was but why isn't she there?", yeonjun response with his eyes stuck at ruby.

"Maybe you should go have a talk with your lady?", Jennie tease while he looks back at them with a smile.

"I'm going but first you leave and make sure everything is good!!", he said while hugging the four.

"Don't worry she will be fine", lisa whisper while leaving in the cars with the other and guards following them.

Yeonjun turn to look at ruby who was now removing her apron and throwing the bags in dustbins.

He smile as he start walking towards her with his eyes roaming around to see if he can see aera anywhere.

Ruby's pov-

'I thought she was getting something yet still she isn't back!', I thought while dusting my hand and clothes.

"Isn't this carnation looking like you , flower?", yeonjun says make me turn to look at him .

There he was smirking at me with his fingers brushing again the said flowers.

"You are working alone?", he title his head to side while looking at me.

"Y-yes ", i whisper as he came forward.

"Wasn't aera supposed to work with you?", he asked while pushing my baby hair behind my ear.

"She needs something so she left", i responded as he run his fingers down my shoulder to my arm.

I move back while looking down as his graze feel heavy blanket on my body.