ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 2

|||||||||||||✦✦✦✦||||||||||||||

Lucifer:Y/N,I want to tell you something,follow me."

*Lucifer said,and you followed him.He can't help but find your curiosity cute,and chuckles slightly,making you look at him*

"Why?What's so funny?"

*You said,as you basically amuse him,with you completely oblivious..before twirling his cane,and adjusting his hat*

Lucifer:"Come on,Y/N.I still have to talk to you,don't think i wouldn't forget so easily."

*He gives a playful grin,with you following alongside him,beofre you both enter a room in the hotel you barely visit,Charlie's Office.*He sits down on her Chair,and looks at you,raising an eyebrow*

Lucifer:"Are you just gonna stand there and tire your legs out?Or are you gonna sit down?"

*You sigh,and sits down facing him*

"You said you wanted to tell me something..so what is it?"

*Lucifer puts a hand on your shoulder,And looks at you seriously,his eyes narrowing*

"Y/N,I'm asking something very,very important here.Are you sure?"

*He says,before letting go of yout shoulder*

*You nod,and smile reassuringly,making him sigh in relief*

Lucifer:"Alright..don't find this weird and all,and don't think im a creep,seriously.But would you like to hang out sometime?Im starting to get piqued wirh you,you know.Basically my full on interest."

*Your eyes immediately open wide in shock,with your jaw dropping slightly,speechless.The Very Own King Of Hell..Also one of the Seven Deadly Sins..Wants to hang out with you?You close your jaw,and sigh*

"Fine,but don't expect me to trust you completely yet."

*You respond,your eyes looking at his,making it have awkward silence,before he gets up and clears his throat,breaking the deafening silence*

Lucifer:Alright,im glad you accepted my...offer.Please,don't hesitate to call my name when you need help,okay?"

*You nod,and get up the chair and keave the room,leaving him all alone to collect his thoughts.*

|||||||||✦✦[TIMESKIP]✦✦|||||||||

*You just sit down on the sofs,drinking coffee,since you always have a lack of sleep,until you feel a hand digging into your shoulder,giving you slight pain,you turn around and see Alastor,as usual with his unsettling grin,as he speaks,having a radio filter in his voice*

Alastor:"Well,well,well,Hello,my Dear!Made a deal with the king of hell,i see?"

*You sigh,shaking your head*

"No,Alastor.It wasn't a deal,it was just us talking about hang outs."

*Alastor glares at you,but still keeps his grin*

Alastor:Are you sure about that,my dear?Do you really want to accept his "hangouts" without knowing his true intentions?"

"Alastor,he just wants to befriend me,well yes,i don't know his true intentions,but he seems nice."

*Alastor laughs,having a hint of anger in his voice,but still keeps his composure*

Alastor:Are you sure?Why not make a deal with me,The Radio Demon!"

*He grins wider,giving you the chills*

"No thanks,im sure i won't need your deal."

*Alastor gets even more frustrated with you,but still keeps his..grin.*

Alastor:Are you sure?I promise ill protect you,and keep you safe from any.other.dangerous.being."

*You feel someone grab your hand and drag you next to them,as you look up at them,you see Lucifer*

Lucifer:Don't accept his deal,Y/N.He's nothing but a jerk."

Alastor:Oh,really?Instead of calling me a jerk,you should focus on your height more,don't you think?"

*He gets closer to Lucifer,Lucifer growls,and just wants to punch him so bad*

Lucifer:"Well,at least im stronger than you!"

*He says,having more frustration in his voice,and Alastor sees that,grinning even wider*

Alastor:"Oh,i supported your daughter's hotel here since day one,and you?Nothing."

*You immediately seperate them,and laugh nervously,wanting to stop the argument already

"ANYWAY!Why don't we take a nap?It's late in the evening now.."

*Alastor turns his back on the both of you,and walks away to his Radio Station*

*You look at Lucifer,and gesture him to let go of your hand,he reluctantly let's go,wanting it to last at least a bit longer*

Lucifer:Are you sure?That bitch might come here again,and make a deal with you.Don't ever make a deal with Alastor.He's...honestly creepy."

*You nod,and smile softly at him*

"Im sure,Lucifer,plus,im...kind of sleepy.."

*You yawn,and fall asleep,leaning on his shoulder,he blushes slightly,before carrying you bridal style,and placing you on your bed,tucking you in*

*Lucifer smiles softly,and leaves your room,closing the door quietly,then immediately gets shocked as soon as he sees his daughter,Charlie*

*Charlie looks at him,suspicious about why he was in your room,her eyes narrowing*

Charlie:Dad,what are you doing in Y/N's room?

*Charlie crosses her arms,and tilts her head,Lucifer panics,and immediately comes up with an excuse*

Lucifer:I accidentally left something in Y/N's room. So I-.. I went to find it there,but I got it now... yeah!

*He laughs nervously,hoping Charlie would accept his excuse,which she skeptically did,and he sighs in relief as he watches Charlie walk away*

*Lucifer mutters to himself* "That was a close one.. I couldn't believe she accepted it..*He teleports away,and back in his mansion,filled with various rubber ducks with different designs,he looks at the portrait of Charlie,Him,and Lilith,and he sighs*

"I miss her so much.."

*He takes his hat off and puts it on the table. He makes an illusion,a swan,gracefully swimming,then flies up into the sky,and reveals its 6 heavenly wings*

"If only you saw this whole thing,Charlie.."

*He continues to look at the swan,flying all around his room,chuckling softly*

*He stops the Illusion,and gets out the rubber duck he last made before visiting the hotel*

"Maybe, i should give this to Y/N..."

*He decides for a moment,and agrees to give this to Y/N tomorrow,and plans the whole thing for the next day,before his eyelids heavy,and he falls asleep,the desk in front of him filled with stocks of paper,with the rubber duck on his shoulder*

Sweet Dreams,Lucifer.Sweet Dreams...

|||||||||||||✦✦✦✦||||||||||||||

The Valentine's Day Special was a slight spoiler for this Chapter.^^

(Yes,they'll start hanging out in chapter 3,except the chocolates and everything)

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ 300+ ʀᴇᴀᴅs!^^