chapter 1

(lizzie's pov)

I was walking to pigsy's noodles, I look at the window and see mk is talking to the others, I listen which it's shocking me, they said that how beautiful I am, and they said obsessed with me, I was confused in the first time, and went inside, pay the noodles and went home,
*later at night*
I got home and locks the door, sits on the couch and sits noodles and finishes it, until a knock from the door, so I went to the door, opens it and there was wukong aka monkey king, he just came for a short, I said it's okay, to the kitchen to gets for me and wukong, which I did, came back with the drinks, give it to wukong, I went back to the kitchen again to get snacks, which I did and sits down, we drink, and but I didn't quite right, I feel dizzy and I blacked out.

( wukong's pov)
Finally, my plan work that pick sleep potion on lizzie's drink was success, I carry lizzie to her bedroom, blindfold her, and ties her arm into her, she's waking up, and asking what's going on in panic, but I told her it's okay, starts tracing her body, takes off her clothes, lays top of her, then starts pounding into her, she moans loud, I'm start going fast, and I pop her cherry and came into her, lizzie starts breathing, blushes, gets tired and passed out, so I tucked her to her bed, kiss her on the forehead, and said "you always a beautiful star" and left.