chapter 2

(lizzie's pov)

*the next morning*
I woke up today, I feel weird, when I look down under my bed and there's white sticking stuff, I remember that last night, wukong puts a sleep potion on my drink, and pops my cherry!, I begin to blush, how can this I happening to me right now?!, I take a deep breath, takes a shower, went outside, I starts walking, and mei shows up and she said that she invited mk and me to her house, then I accepted.

*mewhile*

I walking to mei's house and knock the door, then mei opens the door and she was happy to see me here, I nodded and went inside and I saw mk is here, I smiles little, then so mei gave me a smoothie and I drink it, but I get dizzy again and passed out.

( mei's pov)

finally it works, the smoothie I gave her,it was sleeping pills in it, mk blindfold her, gagged her, and ties her hands together, we wait until she wakes up.

(Lizzie's pov)

I wake up with the blindfold, starts to speak, but I was gagged in my mouth, mei and mk starts taking off my clothes, mei puts a collar on my neck with a leash, then mk starts licking my kitty kat, mei said "don't worry Liz, we're gonna have so much fun" in the crazy way, so mei takes off her clothes and reveal she has futa member, she makes me bend over, goes to my butt, and mk takes off his clothes, takes off the ball gagged from my mouth, then make me suck his manhood, and mei pounds inside, they just keep going, then go fast, until they stopped, mei rubs my kitty kat fast, I squirt, then mk and mei starts spanking my butt and my butt turns red, also mei and mk pounds inside me fast between my kitty kat and my butt, I moan so fast,then they came me inside, I went down my knees with my tongue out, they masterbating to came at me, and they did, I passed out, so mei and mk put on theirs clothes, they dressed me up and take me home to my apartment and puts me to the couch, takes the blindfold off of my face and left.