due

Note: 𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾'𝗌 𝖺 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖨 𝗋𝖾𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝖳𝗎 𝖵𝗎𝗈' 𝖥𝖺' 𝖫'𝖠𝗆𝖾𝗋𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗇𝗈 𝖻𝗒 𝖧𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗒 & 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖩𝖺𝗓𝗓𝖺𝗍𝗈 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀. 𝖨 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗂𝗍 𝗐𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗀𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗂𝗆𝖺𝗀𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝖺 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗏𝗂𝖻𝖾. 𝖨'𝗏𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗂𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝖺 𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝖺 𝗆𝗈𝗏𝗂𝖾, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖨 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝖾𝖾. 𝖠𝗀𝗁!!! 𝖤𝗇𝗃𝗈𝗒 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀!

PHOTOGRAPHS

📷

"ɢʀᴀᴢɪᴇ." ɪ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋᴇᴅ the young man before directing my attention back to the brunette in front of me. I popped the bottle, opening it to pour each of our glasses once more. I might have missed my motorcar appointment to get here the other day, and yet I can't thank the heavens enough for delaying this little celebration. As delusional as it may sound, maybe everything happened because destiny wanted me to meet this lady. I tried pushing back the smile that was threatening to come out as I watched her flinch a little at the little eye contact I offered her. Perhaps I like making people nervous when I stare at them and do nothing, particularly this strange brunette, whose name I haven't even dared to ask just yet.

"It's okay. You can keep them. I wouldn't mind if you stared at them too," I told her, and the embarrassment that flashed in her eyes right before giving up another nervous chuckle didn't go unnoticed. This time, I couldn't resist smiling. I find it astonishing—her smile.

"Thanks. Maybe I could send them to you, too, if you want." I watched as she broke the staring game we were having and proceeded to play with her fingers, like it could help hide her flushed cheeks from me.

I raised a brow, smirking. "You can just ask my number, you know," I teased once again, testing the water, perhaps hoping she would give in. I like women who like women, but the challenge of making a straight woman doubt their own sexuality is just a trial run for my own satisfaction. But I usually end up falling for the straight ones, and I guess learning a lesson was never really the easy part for me.

The brunette once again laughed when she looked me straight in the eye, as if telling me she's certainly not the one to back out and lose a battle. It was me that the cat got the tongue. Those eyes are a shade of the oak tree, a warm brown color that makes me want to drown in a captive dance like the leaves as they slowly fall on a rhythm so splendid.

"Yeah, you've been telling me you're not into women; I understand. Don't worry, no pressure," I spoke, trying to get back my command. Fuck, that stare sent me to weakness; if she tries to do it again, I would completely submit myself to her. A true challenge.

"Well, I realized there's always a first for everyone." She says those words in a low yet subtle tone, and I find it very attractive. I could feel the chills that were sent down my spine. I wanted to test her, and she made me lose the match right before I could declare a start. Dannatamente stupendo.