Returning

Hannah's POV

I felt soft fur rubbing across my skin, I stretched out my arm to feel the cozy surface I was lying on .

I slowly opened my eyes and stared at the unknown and unseen roof .

Ummm this roof ? I have never seen it . Where am I ? Last time I remember I was in car going back with other girls right ?

I sat up and shook my head . I could see that I was in a room ...in which I 've never been before.

I turned to look right .

My heart skipped a beat as my eyes widdened only for the tears to pour out .

The wall ...the whole wall on the right side was of no one but Minho .

His round big eyes , his eyes brows , his cheek , his lips everything sent electric current all over my body as I walked to the wall.

The moment I touched it my tears were uncontrollable .

Why did you force me to leave ? Why did you made me love you and then just end it all ?

Are you here ? Oh yeah if that's his photo may be he's also here . Suddenly my heart fluttered and I felt as if I am going to burst with happiness.

I turned around and examined the room I was in . It was a large room and with a big round bed in centre , white interior and with curtains .Huge windows and a huge door.

May be he is outside . I was about to go out .

But I looked in the mirror and ran few fingers through my hair and set them.

I went out and saw a long corridor . I walked till the end .

Oh HyeRa ? She was also looking lost.

Hannah thank God I found you . What's happening ?

Ummm where did you woke up ?

In that room she pointed at a room at the corner .

Does that room have ....?

Hmmm ....I cried after watching the wall , she sniffed.

We were leaving them but how did we end up here ?

Just when we were chatting we heard crying and it was Parkhyu ...we could recognize how she was shouting and cursing key .

We tried to look for her by following the cry and end up at a room where we saw her hugging the wall which was obviously Key.

We somehow managed to pull her apart from the wall telling that this isn't real key .

Minnah and Jaerim also entered the room probably by following Parkhyu's loud cry.

Why are we here ? I choked when I saw the wall of the room I woke up in ... it was as if he was actually there. Jaerim muttered biting her lips as a drop leaked out of her tear duct.

I was mesmerized that I just remained there where I was just staring a the wall in which as usual his smile was melting me until Jaerim found me. Minnah explained.

Just then a lady came in and bowed.
Greetings princess ! She smiled .

We all were clueless as to what's going on so we just greeted back.

It's good that you all have gathered here.

You must be confused and curious that why you all are here ?

For that I am given the order to read the second half of the will to you all ...the lady explained

No , we really don't need to hear that because now we have no connection with them . We have already ended everything and were going back .