𖣔 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ 𖣔

My head hurts

My head hurts. A lot. I can't remember what happened last. I try to recall. I recall nothing except my name being frantically called.

Reina! Reina! Please wake up! Reina, please!

"Please wake up, Regina." I heard a soft feminine voice murmuring in my ears. I felt my hands. They were clutched by someone's hands. I felt a drop of water on my eyes. That wasn't rain, this I knew. What confused me and brought me back from dead was my name change.

Where did that "G" in Regina come from? I am Reina, for Heaven's sake.

The drop was now becoming drops as they slided from my cheeks into my eyes. I blinked furiously against it to get the salt water out. I looked up to see a girl crying over my face. I realized the salty water were tears.

"Why the-" I was about to say something, but I stopped. This wasn't my voice. This was too deep, too musical, too velvety to be mine. You could describe it as a luxurious voice. That's how it sounded to me.

That's not the point, Reina!

I looked at the woman again. Now it was my time to get surprised. She was wearing a long purple ball gown with mutton legs sleeves; I could almost see how tight the corset was. Her eyes were green. She was a stocky redhead. I didn't understand the color combination. Her outfit too had several layers of black net. She had a choker on her neck and several other chains hanging around connecting to one another in ways I had never imagined before. She had her hair loose with another set of jewelry.

What was this? Was she King Tutankhamen's wife or something? Who was this rich to afford all that props?

I looked around. I couldn't find a trace of bronze or gold. Everywhere my eyes grazed was either silver or diamonds. Pristine luxurious white. I wondered whose taste was this good in this. And then I realized something.

Something I hadn't registered yet.

There were no cameras or recorders in the room.

The room's decorations looked way too real than the props.

I hadn't ever seen this lady in movie industry, it was impossible for her to imitate a genuine confusion and concern I could see in her eyes right now.

Regina, was it?

"Could you please tell me where I am right now?" I noticed how young my voice was. I sounded like a teen, not a woman in her thirties.