literally the only chapter

"I'm nervous," Felix whispers to Hyunjin. Hyunjin grins. "Ah, don't be. We totally got this," Hyunjin replies, even though his stomach is tied in knots. He can't even believe how nervous he is, as this is simply one of hundreds of concerts. But something feels different. Shaking it off, he switches his expression to a confident one as their music starts. As they stride onto the stage, Hyunjin's eyes lock onto Felix's, and they share a sly grin. The crowd erupts into screams as the Stray Kids members take their positions. While the rest of the group dances and sings, occasionally interacting with the fans, Hyunjin and Felix feel drawn to each other. With every move they make, the air between them crackles with electric energy. It's as if they have their own secret language, communicating through subtle gestures and glances. The audience watches in awe as they feed off each other's energy, their chemistry intensifying with every beat of the music. It's impossible to look away as the group moves together, but Felix and Hyunjin seem to share a stronger bond as they seamlessly move across the stage. As the song ends, the fans are left buzzing with excitement,and the group is flushed with happiness and success.

As the last notes of the concert faded away, they were caught in a moment of pure elation.

"That was amazing!" Felix whispered excitedly to Hyunjin, his face flushed with pride.

"I know, right?" Hyunjin replied with a wide grin. Fans around them screamed as Hyunjin wrapped an arm tightly around Felix's waist, ignoring the sweat that dripped down his own neck. Felix slid closer to Hyunjin, causing the already crazy fans to scream louder. Felix's smile grew, and so did Hyunjins. They raised their mics in unison and shouted with the whole group, "STRAY KIDS EVERYWHERE ALL AROUND THE WORLD. YOU MAKE STRAY KIDS STAY."

As the moon rose high in the midnight sky, weary but exhilarated from their electrifying concert, the group trudged back to their hotel. Exhaustion weighed heavily on their limbs as they showered drearily and climbed into their beds, eagerly sinking into soft sheets and plush pillows. The hum of laughter and chatter from the night's performance still lingered in their minds, lulling them into a peaceful slumber. Well, all except for one mind.

As the night crept on, Felix's mind was plagued by a cacophony of nightmares. The images and sounds churned in his head, causing his body to tremble with fear. In desperation, he sought out Hyunjin, hoping for some solace from the horrors that haunted him. With each step, his heart raced and his breathing quickened until he finally reached Hyunjin's door, praying for relief from the torment consuming him. He stood quietly for a while, unsure if he should do this. But fear of his nightmares overcame his fear of rejection, and he softly knocked on Hyunjins door. It takes a long while, so long Felix contemplated turning away, but the door cracked open before he could.

Hyunjin peeked at him through a crack in the doorway, then opened it full, his hair mussed from sleep, his eyes blinking groggily. Guilt pricked Felix, but the fear is stronger "Hi, uhm, can I come in?" Felix asked. Still half-asleep, it takes a while for Hyunjin to answer. When he does, his voice is rough and warm.

"Yeah, yeah, of course. You okay?"

Felix shrugs as he steps inside, and is surprised by the warmth that immediately runs through him. "I'm fine. Just...nightmares." He clears his throat awkwardly as he sits on the floor, watching as Hyunjin plopped back down on his bed.

Hyunjin glanced down at him and frowned as he noticed him sitting on the floor. "Come up, what are you doing on the floor?"

Felix lets out a sigh of relief, glad to be invited to lay next to Hyunjin. But as he settles in, Hyunjin's warmth and closeness overwhelms him, sending shivers down his spine. He shifts uncomfortably, trying to ignore the feeling that was begging him to scoot closer, but is surprised when Hyunjins arms wrap around his waist. Not expecting such intimacy from Hyunjin, he inhales sharply, but Hyunjin refuses to let go, gripping Felix's body tighter and pulling him even closer. The tension between them is palpable as Felix rolls over and they stare into each other's eyes, unsure of what this closeness means for their relationship.