C. I

Chairs, tables, and splinters of wood were everywhere, littering the floor.

Members were bickering with one another, their voices ricocheting from wall to wall. Bottles of liquor, stools, and chairs began flying.

Lucy had to duck and crawl to avoid being hit in the head and face, like poor Mirajane. Her eyes were wide as she bowed her head, wondering when the chaos would come to a close.

"Aww, shut up all of ya!" Cana ducked her head, her hands cradling the top of her knees as she groaned. "A girl can't even drink in peace in here!" She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, one of her enchanted cards tucked between her index and middle finger. "If you can't control yourselves..."

Lucy almost screeched as everyone was preparing to use their magic —Everyone moving in unison.

"Then I will!"

"Oh no," Lucy was bracing herself. She clenched her eyes shut, ducking her head once more.

"You're loud," A woman's authoritative voice spoke. "Shut up," Her tone provoked everyone in the guild to become silent.

Their concentration no longer on one another, but on the sudden shadow that loomed over Lucy from where she was crouching.
The blonde girl gradually ascended the long legs in front of her, passing over the wide hips, broad arms, and...chest, to your gorgeous face.

Your eyes, darkened with aggravation, glanced around. Long lashes framing your eyes. Along your left eye, you had red eye makeup, with smaller dots shrouding the frame of your eye.
Your gaze then descended to Lucy. She watched as your face lightly scrunched together. Your brows furrowed, anchoring over your upper eyelids, and your top lip curled upward. She could see the faint perspective of sharp teeth in your mouth when you huffed, "Who the hell are you?"

But before Lucy could respond, she was broken in by Natus.
"(Name)!" He beamed, essentially launching himself at you, face first.

You sighed, moving to the side as he sailed past you, his arms outstretched. He landed on his forehead, thudding against the floor with a harsh sound.

Natsu let out a pained sound, sitting up swiftly, his dominant hand cradling his red forehead. A bump would surely emerge after a few hours without the proper care. "What the hell...?! What'd you go an' do that for?!" He whined.

"All of you knock it off!" Above everyone, his short figure standing on top of a railing, Makarov pointed his finger down at everyone. His old eyes noticed Lucy, his bushy brows raising as he hummed, "Oh..a new face?" He raised his dominant hand, "Nice to meet you."

He then returned his focus to his guild.

As he gave his speech, showing the rolled-up paper in his hand, you huffed, trailing towards the bar.

"Look at these letters from the Council!"

'The council..? Isn't that...the body that managed all the wizard guilds?' Lucy stood to her feet.

"Gray!" Makarov stared.

"Huh?" He answered dumbly, tilting his head.

"It's good that you rounded up that ring of smugglers...but afterward, you stumbled around town in the nude...And in the end, you wound up stealing somebody's underwear right off the laundry line and running away with it."

"But.." Gray sulked, "I couldn't keep running around naked!"

"Maybe you shouldn't have gotten naked in the first place?" Elfman murmured.

Makarov sighed, "Elfman! While performing bodyguard services for a VIP, you attacked that same VIP!"

Elfman also sulked, averting his gaze. "He made a crack about "a man is only worth as much as his education," and before I knew it..." He didn't finish his sentence. Seemingly ashamed as he was being scolded.

"Cana Alberona, you drank fifteen full kegs of liquor at a certain tavern, falsely claimed it as "expenses," and worse, sent the bill directly to the council!"

"Loke...You seduced the granddaughter of the senior council member, Rage. Also, we've been sent an invoice of damages at a certain talent agency." Loke looked away. His bottom lip pursed as sweatdropped.

"Natsu! Though you brought down the Devon Bandit Clan, you destroyed seven pirate homes! You brought down the Tuly Village's historic clock tower! The town of Freesia's church is completely destroyed. You damaged a section of the Lupinus castle! The observation station at Nazuna Ravine is closed due to wanton destruction, and you leveled half of the harbor Hargeon!" Natsu could only smile sheepishly, lightly sweating from his position on the floor.

"And (Name)," Makarov sighed.

"Where do I even start...?" He dropped his head.

You huffed, already knowing what was coming.

"You punched the town of Summerdale's chieftain-"

"In my defense, he was a pervert. On top of that, he was boring – terribly bland. How could someone, as unflashy as him, think they could go on to flirt with someone as flashy as me." You furrowed your brows.

"-You got into a brawl with a rival guild member at a certain tavern over a misplaced, turning the tavern into a battlefield!"

"...she started it.."

"Just like Gray, you were naked after defeating a bandit of thieves attempting to raid a small village."

"Again, in my defense, I was sleeping when the raid started-"

"You sleep naked?!" Gray whipped his head towards her.

"Yeah, (Name) always sleeps naked-" Natsu spoke confidently.

"How do you know that?!"

"(Name) naked..." Loke murmured, he was likely already visualizing it.

But before he could answer, you interjected, giving him a look that could put an end to his life if he breathed a word.

"Anyways," you directed your gaze back onto Makarov, "people would have gotten hurt, or worse, if I'd taken the time to get dressed," she shrugged. "It's not the villagers were complaining. Not most of them anyway..."

Lucy sweatdropped, as well as a few others.

After listing several other names, Makarov seemed rigorous. He frowned, a shadow looming over his aged eyes. "All of you...have done nothing but make the council angry at me!"

There was silence.

"But...the council can eat crap for all I care!" He used his magic to burn the paper, surprising Lucy.

The guild members cheered as Makarov bellowed, "Follow the path you truly believe in!"

"That is what it means to be a Fairy Tail Wizard!"

Lucy's dark eyes glistened. She grinned, watching everyone celebrate and raise a glass in Makarov's honor.

'..So this is Fairy Tail,' the blonde beamed. She was seemingly starstruck, unknowing of the adventures she'd endure and the friends she'd make along her journey.

She had a story waiting to be told.