The PlayHouse

(Name) Refers to the player, or, if you'd like, yourself! Make sure to read the bio to make sure if this story is for you!

--------------------------------------------------------------

(Name) his blue hand on the blue pad, the bars going up as the metal door opened, to the 'playhouse'. (Name) wasn't sure what was to happen, he didn't really care that much.

As the door opened, and (Name) went through, he was soon met by a little demon critter that looked like Bobby Bearhug. After shooting it with the flare gun (Name) looked at the cardboard cutout next to him, going through the voice lines.

"Nope, not taking anyone with me. Bye ripoff Freddy fazbear!~" (Name) smiled as he walked off, shooting more of the mini critters with the flare gun as he went along.

Getting to the puzzle (Name) groaned as he ran around the maze filled with mini critters.

"What the füçk do I do here..?!" (Name growled to themselves, throwing a tiny CatNap out of spite. It made a loud meowing sound that faded as it got farther away.

(Name) turned to a large button, looking up a big block that was on a platform above it.

"I swear if this works..." He grumbled before getting up on a platform opposite the block and pulling it onto the button with the blue hand.

"You mother füçkër... I've been running around for so long, and this is what I had to do the whole time?! Where's the other one again..?"

Annoyed, (Name) walked to the other side of the room, kicking little critters along the way, eventually pulling the block down onto the button.

"Finally!"

(Name) climbed his way up to the center platform, pressing the button and jumping to the circle that whirled around, allowing (Name) to jump down and enter the next section.

"Well this is cool... What's that..?" (Name) looked at the back of one of the ducks, as he entered the pool area.

"Is that Hoppy? It's not very green." (Name) mumbled to himself. "I guess it doesn't really matter.. I just want to get the heck out of here."

(Name) continued on, going through a yellow door. The atmosphere changed quite quickly. It felt stuffed up in here, and (Name) got this weird feeling in his chest. Plus, there was blood everywhere. It wasn't like the amount before, there was more. What happened here..?

(Name) went through an open door that had been barred, waking through until a voice got his attention. Turning to it, his eyes filled with horror and his jaw dropped.

"You... You're Poppy's angel..come to save us.."