Legs Needed

Bruh I was planning updating everyday what have I done 😭✋

--------------------------------------------------------------

As the door opened the duo was met by a cardboard cut out of DogDay. (Name), being the classic ADHD, pressed the button, and a voice now spoke.

"DogDay says, fetch!"

The voice echoed into the silence, and it was clear, despite his forced smile built into his face, that the real DogDay, was genuinely smiling.

"This is what the workers had wanted me to sound like. Of course, as you can see, it didn't necessarily work out.."

(Name) Went through the rest of the dialogue, sighing as the last line was just screaming.

"Every damn time...." He'd whisper to himself.

"That screaming... I remember it as my own. This must be the moment CatNap ripped my legs from me.. though it's all so.. foggy." DogDay would ramble. "Speaking of legs.. Angel, do you think I might be able to find spare legs? Or even my own..?"

"I dunno- I've only been back so long. Heck, half this place I don't remember being here. They must've done a lot of renovations after I left.."

"When- when did you leave, Angel?"

"Uh- Can't exactly remember. Definitely before all this, bloodshed crap happened."

"You mean the hour of joy?"

"Whatever, I don't really want to know anyway."

"Okay, Angel. I suppose Poppy will explain it later." DogDay looked away for a second, before looking back. "So, about legs.."

"Oh, right! Uhhh I don't know if we can find your old legs, and even if we do, which is unlikely, how would you even get them attached."

"Toys are different from humans, Angel. We can reattach parts, if necessary. Though, on the possibility of finding my old ones, they probably need repairing."

"I think your whole body needs repairing."

"Yes... That is.. sadly true." DogDay paused. "Come on, we must hurry back to playcare, Angel." He'd rush, making sure (Name) was following behind him.

--------------------------------------------------------------

😃