Saving Him

--------------------------------------------------------------

(Name) looked at DogDay with shock, concern, and fear. He was utterly confused at what the hell happened here.

"Uh.. DogDay?" (Name) questioned, seeming to remember the dog from when he had worked here years before.

"Hello, Angel..."

"Hi..? What happened to you..?"

"I am.. a heretic to the prototype, therefore CatNap has punished me."

"By taking your legs? Jeez, that's a bit harsh."

"It's smart of him, I could run if he didn't.. though I don't think I would be able to get out of these chains easily."

"Okay, sorry for the questions. How the fuck are you still alive?"

"Language, angel. And it's quite alright. CatNap only did this a few hours ago. In fact, a few more days or heck, hours.. I might be dead."

"Oh.. erm.. do you want.. help?" (Name) titled their head, smacking the floor with the purple hand out of habit.

"..yes. That would be great, angel.."DogDay responded, looking at the clamps on his arms. "We must be quick. I can hear the little creatures crawling closer. Your grab pack is still in good shape, correct?"

"Mhm. So.. what do I do?"

"There's a button that blends in with the metal on the clamp I can't reach. You shouldn't have to worry about where the button is if you use the grab pack."

"That was a lot of words, but okay." (Name) aimed the hand at one of the clamps, letting it easily come loose. At least loose enough to let DogDay get his arm free. (Name) then undid the other one, kind of catching DogDay before he fell onto the ground.

"Good. Now, I'd suggest you'd follow me before a heard of the little critters come in here." The toy advised, breaking pallets on the floor and dropping down.

(Name) followed reluctantly, flinching as he could heard the skitters and screeching coming from the mini critters. It was almost like they were yelling out; 'Hey, he escaped!'.

DogDay looked up at (Name), as he crawled up to a purple hand pad. "You might have to pick me up.."

(Name) nodded, picking up the smaller being gently, before switching from flare gun to purple hand and jumping to the elevator.

"Thanks for getting me out of there, by the way, angel.." DogDay smiled as (Name) set him down.

"Uh-huh. It's the least I could do. I'm really just sick of seeing dead toys everywhere. Makes me feel bad. Especially for the little cat ones.. what was their names.. Cat Bee and Candy Cat I think?"

"Makes sense. I can't blame you. All the blood must be quite horrific."

"Yeahhh...."

The elevator reached the top and the doors opened with a clicking sound...

--------------------------------------------------------------

Another chapter done let's goo