xv.

"And then I slipped

"And then I slipped." Adora laughed. She was clearly intoxicated by the wine she drank. But she wasn't the only one, who was slightly drunk.

"No, you didn't."

"I did. I slipped on the stairs, after I told my parents I wasn't drunk. And I fell. Backwards. Next thing I know was that I was having a massive headache and both if my arms were broken. Positive thing was, I didn't need to go to school for about 7 weeks."

After the two people, who were clearly in love with each other, at least it was obvious for everyone around them, finshed their dinner, they barely finished the bottle of wine Adora brought with her earlier. But with the time, the day slowly ended and the sun set, and the bottle emptied. And then a second bottle was opened, they moved to the livingroom and started to watch a movie. The movie was good, but very fast forgotten, as they started to talk again.

"How did you break bith of your arms, when you fell backwards?"

"No idea."

Silence came over them. Sipping on his wine glass, he watched her, watching him. Looking into her eyes, before letting his eyes travel down to her lips. The lips, which touched his a dozen times already. Something he could not, not think about. Her lips, her body was mesmerizing. She was mesmerizing.

"You look desperate."

"I am."

Adora chuckled, took Carlos glass out of his hands and put it on the floor. "Then, maybe, you should follow the desperation."

"Your drunk, amor." "Tipsy. So are you, love." She countered, while straddeling him, making sure to be comfortable herself, while leaning in, finding her lips near his. "What the hell are you doing to me?"

"What the hell are you going to do to me, tonight?"

"A lot, mi amor."

And he did do a lot. It was the first time, that the two have gone further than teasing one another. They started with gently kissing and ended up in the bedroom.

iMESSAGE

ALEA + VALERIA + NOAH + LUCA + ADORA

ADORA
this man istg
i need to lock him up and never let him out again

NOAH
i want the 🍵
give us the tea girl

ADORA
soo
we just did it
like the first time

LUCA
you haven't had sex, til now