Prologue

Somewhere within the misty mountain side in the Kingdom of Metal, stands three figures after a long stretched out battle. Countless corpses of various orcs lay dead and gone with wet blood staining the soil. Scattered weapons are lying about everywhere, most of which have ended up cutting down their own orc that had carried them. But the one responsible for it all were none other than the elven woman, Mithra and the small athera child that currently goes by the name, Ra. The last orc standing was none other than the wielder of the Unyielding Bulgasari which is commonly known as Altem's Axe. The orc's heavy breathing looked like it meant nothing to Mithra as she just stood there, giving nothing but the grown man pity.

Getting a good look at all of his fallen comrades would be about all this orc needed to keep going, to regain all of the adrenaline needed to refuel his fury. "LOOK AT ME YOU PATHETIC DEMONS!" The orc screamed with his tired raspy voice. Ra wanted to look as he commanded, but was too terrified looking at all of the velvet red blood that he had stained all over his silky white wings. Ra eventually; slowly but surely, looked up at the exhausted orc. Drool ran down his green chin and his eyes looked fierce. Ra, despite killing everyone in his path, was terrified of doing it again. Ever since he had spoken with Brook, he had been thinking about his actions over and over again as a star demon.

"You don't need to be afraid of him Ra. You're stronger and I'll always be here for you. Just finish him off like I said with the rest." Mithra assured the young athera. As soon as he felt the mountain's cold breeze, he closed his eyes. When he did, Mithra knelt down to hug him from behind, reminding Ra of his own mother. Mithra closed her eyes with him, trying to comfort him as much as possible. But the orc took offense to this. "I SAID LOOK AT ME!" The orc ran forward, ready to swing his axe. "You don't have to look. End him." Mithra said calmly.

Before the orc could reach them, every fallen soldier's weapon starts to rattle. One by one, Ra's telekinesis picks up each weapon and starts impaling the orc before he could even reach his target. The orc's speedy run quickly turns into a stumbling walk and he nearly falls over with each step. "Look at... me." Was all the orc could muster under his fading breath. He eventually falls to his knees, his body stuck kneeling before the two star demons. Though, even in death, he still held the Unyielding Bulgasari in his right hand as if he refused to give it up even as he died.

Ra opened his eyes again to see another corpse before him, this time around he was relaxed. Mithra stood up and walked in front of Ra. "You're a good boy Ra. Good job today." Mithra smiled. Ra pointed at Altem's axe. "What about that? Are we going to do anything with it?" He asked her. "No. At any moment, Altem can transform the weapon now that its wielder is dead and I don't want you to get hurt. You should go and run along now before any more orcs show up. I suspect more will come in about five hours from now to retrieve the axe." Mithra explained to him. Ra nodded in an understanding, taking her directions seriously. "What are you going to do?" He asks her.

Mithra doesn't answer him for a moment and slowly turns her head to the North East, the direction in which the Kingdom of Wood is. "There's something that I need to do involving the tree. Don't worry about any little feather on that perfect head of yours, I promise everything will be fine. For now I would go wash yourself off, I don't want you to get sick." Ra gave Mithra another hug before departing but in the process, he had gotten orc blood all over her clothing. But Mithra couldn't care less. As star demons, they did far worse than this before. Eventually, Ra scampered off, whistling a small tune and skipping about joyfully. Mithra began her trek to the Kingdom of Wood, where she would await some unexpected visitors that had yet to arrive at the Great Tree of Sinnel.

On the other hand, Ra makes his way down the mountainside to a small stream of water that's flowing its way down the mountain from a nearby spring. It's there that he starts to wash away the blood that stains his feathers and makes the cold blue water run warm with red. It was at this small little stream of water, that Ra would try to pretend that he could easily wash away all of his sins and go on as if it were just another Thursday.