Chapter 3 lier

My back landed in the snow and to my left I saw Riddler. His stomach lying in the snow with his face turned to the left. I looked at his peaceful face and smiled. I then realized that my feelings for him were still there. I tapped him on the shoulder and his body moved. I realized that his head was bleeding. He must have hit his head coming through the portal.

I laid up and put my hand on his left cheek and moved his head towards me. I kissed him on the lips. He opened his eyes and said welcome to antarctica. I got up and said seriously you didn't have to push me. I started to walk left of me and away from Riddler. Riddler got up and yelled fine leave again. Like you always do. He started walking in my opposite direction. I stopped walking and turned around and yelled I didn't leave you! He stopped and turned around and yelled oh really! I just woke up and you were just gone! Just admit it, you never ever loved me!

I didn't say anything. He got sad and started to tear up and turned around and walked away. I said how do you know she is that way? He said I don't. He stopped walking and turned around again and said I put a tracker on her. I took a page out of your book. Obviously, I'm not stupid. I walked up to him and smiled and continued walking in the same direction he was walking in.

He was walking close behind me. He stopped and said did you ever love me? I stopped and turned to look at him and said I don't know. He said I trusted you. With our child and you lost her. I said I don't know who I love more. I turned around and continued walking and said you or Silena. He said what do you mean by that?

I just kept waking and we made it to an abandoned warehouse. I saw the baby over a pit of acid hung up by a rope. I yelled Silena come on out!! Silena came out of hiding. I used my batarang and fired it at the rope and the baby was about to fall into the pit. When Riddler grabbed her. Silena said thanks for ruining my life and for my child. She punched Riddler in the face and the baby dropped on the floor. She picked her up and hugged her. Riddler got up and punched her in the face. He took the baby from her. She said you stole my boyfriend and that child is mine!! He said what are you talking about? She ohh he didn't tell you, he was sleeping with you while he was dating me!!

Riddler pov

I looked over at Batman and read his face. His face read I'm sorry. I turned around and walked out the door. I looked down at the baby and hugged her tight. I said I got you. I walked back to the portal and passed out. I mean my head was pounding and bleeding. What I didn't realize was that Batman and Silena were following me the whole time.

Batman pov

I walked up to Riddler and saw he passed out. I picked him up and picked the baby up and went through the portal and Silena went through the portal after me. I was on the roof and I put Riddler down with his back against the black fence. I had the baby in my arms. I kissed him on the lips and said it's okay I'm here. I'm here. I took Riddler back to the batcave and put him down on the table. Alfred walked in and saw Riddler lying on the table. He said was it wise to bring a supervillain here? I held Riddlers right hand and said wake up. Alfred said okay, you still love him? I said yes, I can't be with him. I saw Alfred going back upstairs. I felt someone squeezing my hand. I turned my head and looked down at him. I said hey. Softly. He said, "Where is she? I gave him Sasha. He turned his head away from me and said I don't want to talk to you. Ever again. I took my mask off and said how about now? He turned his head to me and said no wonder you're a horrible father. You're a Wayne. I kissed him and said I read your card. He said so? Why love me?