Panic..

TW: ABUSE & PANIC ATTACK
Five Years Ago

"You're such a worthless piece of shit!" my mother says as she is hitting me

"STOP PLEASE I'M SORRY!"

"Shut up slut!" She takes the glass bottle to me this time and smashes it on me.

I passed out.

End of flashback (I couldn't write any more of that today)

I scream as I wake up. I hear a door open and then feet running as I sit in my bed holding my knees. My door opens.

"Estrella..?" I hear a voice. Then footsteps came near me. They see me finally.

"Oh, sorella.." I feel a dip in the bed beside me as I sit still not moving.

I look up at the person. "Matteo..?"

"Yes, sorella.. It's okay. I'm here.." He pulls me into him and kisses my head.

"Why are you here? I thought you hated me?" I say through sobs.

"Oh sorellina.." he pulls me closer.

"I don't hate you." His voice breaks.

"Then why do you act like it?"

"I'm scared.."

"Of what?"

"That if I get close to you I'm going to lose you again and be hurt even more.."

My eyes tear up even more as I let out a sob.

"You don't have to worry about that... I'm not going anywhere."

I feel something wet drop on my face. So, I look up. Matteo is crying.

"Why are you crying?"

"Nothing I'm sorry." he looks down and smiles at me.

"Don't be sorry. You don't have to tell me but I'm here for you." I give him a tight hug.

We don't talk anymore and we both fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up the next morning to whispering.

"Guys come here!" I hear a voice then three more.

"What?"

"Oh"

"That's new. But I knew he would get his head out of his ass."

The last voice laughed. I finally open my eyes to see who it is. It was Allesandro, Ace, and Dante.

I feel someone move behind me.

"Good morning principessa."

"Good morning. We need to get up."

"Yeah we do."

"Everyone get out of my room please. I need to get dressed."

I finally get everyone to leave my room and change.

I wear a dark red shirt with black jeans, a belt, and jewelry. I look hot.

I leave my room to go downstairs but am soon pinned to the wall

What the fuck?

I look up to see Luciano with that stupid smirk on his face.

"Good morning darling." He says in a whisper.

"Good morning Luciano."

"Wow I don't get a morning kiss?" his face gets closer to mine.

I scoff. "As if I'd ever kiss your gremlin looking ass."

He steps closer leaning close to my ear. His lips brushed against my neck again.

"I'm starting to think that I need to give you a little punishment."

I swallow as a shiver runs up my spine. My body is on fire.

"S-stop." I whisper

Fuck. This can't happen right now. I feel my breathing get heavier.

"Luciano.. Please step away." I choke the words out.

"Darling what's wrong? I'm so sorry I didn't mean to upset you." He looks at me, his eyes filled with worry and concern.

"It's okay. You didn't do anything." My breathing gets even more heavy.

I feel my back against the wall as I slide down the wall and hug my knees. Fuck. I feel so weak. I can't let anyone see me like this. I start to run while hyperventilating. Ignoring Luciano as he comes after me. I get to my car and lock the doors. I start the car and leave. I need to go somewhere. I don't know where I'm going, I just go. I finally arrived at a cafe. It's called 'coffeehouse of love'. I roll my eyes. What a stupid name. I go inside and see an older lady. She looks like a ball of sunshine.

"Hello, welcome to the coffeehouse of love, What can I get for ya today?" She says as she smiles sweetly.

"Hi. Uhm.. Can I get a.. Latte. Please. Oh and a bagel with cream cheese."

"Okay darling. That'll be $9.43." I hand her the money and wait for my stuff.

I look around. This place is actually really calming. I still feel out of breath but I can breathe pretty much normally now. I find a table and sit down until I hear my order get called. I walk over grabbing it. I go to leave when I was stopped.

"Darling, wait! I'm Eleanor. I just wanted to say you're an absolutely stunning young lady and I hope you know that." She has the same name as my mom...

I get tears in my eyes. "Uhm.. Thank you. I'm Estrella" I smile warmly.

"Oh darling, are you okay?" She comes up and grabs my face softly. It doesn't bother me though. She has this comforting feeling to her. She is harmless.

"Y-yeah, you just have the same name as my mother.. She- uhm.." I get cut off

"Oh honey, It's okay I'm so sorry."

"No, don't apologize. It's okay. She just passed away yesterday. I feel like this might be her way of saying she's still with me." I smile softly...

~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: hello lovelies.. I really don't have anything to say. I'm having a really hard time right now. So I'm pretty much just numb. Also this is a fast pace book.

Make sure to drink water and eat today! Take care 🤍
~Shad0wTM

Word count:924