CH 28

The plan was in the works and all Stray Kids had to do was wait for the invitation and get some fancy clothes. The group front was from BTS called "Project Purple" and they were already starting to gain some credibility. There was a website and a fund page and there was merchandise to buy to help the spread of the project.

"They're really taking this seriously" I.N said to me as he slammed himself down on the couch next to me.

"Look at this, these people are in a different country and they're holding an event in regards to Project Purple. Do you think they were payed to do this?" He asked me.

"To be honest I think they might just like the message that they're trying to send. It's not a bad campaign and I think that its actually super beneficial for this message to be spread" I told him with a smile on my face.

"Well yeah, but still, it's a little odd how easily they were able to get all of this stuff started in just a few days" he said to me scratching his head in confusion.

"You do realize who they are right?" Minho said from in the kitchen, closing the fridge door with a bottle of water in his hand. "They're the seven. They have complete and total control of anything and everything. They most likely downloaded software to break into the mainframe of a few possibly corrupt companies and get the money to back up their idea to make it look like its been going on for a while and the people that are supporting them were probably given part of the funds. Nothing comes for free small grasshopper you should know that by now. This world is dangerous and you need to watch out for the people who have it all under control" he said to the both of us as he made his way to the couch.

"Mind if I sit?" He asked the both of us before plopping himself on the sliver of couch that was left.

"Plenty of room, by all means, just make yourself comfortable" I said rolling my eyes.

I.N and Minho were over at my apartment. I have been on 24 hour surveillance since we left Bangtan's fortress. They wanted to keep a closer watch on me since everything was starting to heat up more around the president.

"Chan called a little while ago" Minho started to say while watching the game show playing on television.

I turned my attention away from I.N and focused on Minho.

"What was the call about?" I asked him a little confused at the tone that he used while telling us that Chan called.

"The president is starting to become impatient. He's being more violent and a little more forceful to BTS. He wants me Rose, and honestly I'm not sure how much longer BTS is going to be able to lead him on a wild goose chase before he sends someone completely unrelated to end it all" Minho stated. His eyes were glued to the screen but I could feel him start to shake out of nervousness.

"This is serious" I.N stated closing his laptop and getting up to put it on the island. "What happens if Bangtan turns on us before the diplomats dinner?"

"The dinner is only a week and a half away and we are already making an impact with our organization. That's bringing attention towards us, good attention to us and that should hopefully take the eyes off of the death of the presidents son" I.N stated.

"It was his son, he's not going to ignore it because a group of children decide to start a project" Minho said to him in a sharp tone.

"Hey I.N? If I place an order for dinner would you mind picking it up for us? I'll make you some cookies or something for dessert?" I asked him hopefully, trying to get rid of the tension and fear that was rising in the room.

"OH! What are we going to get??" He said acting like the kid he is.

"What do you want?" I asked him and he sat and started to think.