chaotic mall vlog

Y/ns POV

So I'm at the fucking mall right anyways tell me why Nelson got kicked out of victoria Secret for walking in without me because I was tying my shoe and he didn't know I said.

No way kendoll said. Yea he got kicked out because we were gonna prank them and say I was looking for a huge bra and nelson was gonna come out with a bra on I said.

Yall are crazy she said. Kendoll I want you to do a mall vlog with me nelson and romelo I said. Bet she said. We put our shoes on and got the boys and got in the car. So I said.

So we are going to the mall kendoll said to the vlogging camera I stole from my dad. Yea so Melo should be back here with me but its ok I have Nelson I said smiling. Yea me he said.

Damn ok romelo said. We made it to the mall and got out the car. So we made it to the mall but we aren't at the one Nelson got kicked out of victoria secret I said.

I wanna try that prank again Nelson said wrapping his arm around my shoulder. Uh yea no I said. Fine he said. We walked into the mall and looked around. So what do we do I asked.

Eat because I'm hungry romelo said. Of course every black person has to eat I said rolling my eyes. First off that's racist and second your black too he said. Anyways yall want food I asked.

Yea nelson said. We walked to the food court but I was holding kendolls hand. Why aren't you holding my hand nelson asked. Because you use that hand to- we're here I said interrupt mel.

Y/n your so pretty nelson said. Thank you I said. Uh stop flirting with my sister romelo said. Uh shut up because I could take your sister if I want to nelson said. Oh my god I said.

Not every single girl wants you so go get your hoes romelo said. But y/n's wanted me since the start of rwe nelson said. Why is this kid lying kendoll asked. I don't know I said.

Ok maybe it is true but I can't lie nelson is fine asf but he only flirts he has other girls to deal with. I'm not even hungry anymore Melo said. Ok I said walking away.

Uh let's go see what's in bath and body works I said. This vlog is interesting kendoll said. Yea we haven't even got to the fun part I said. What's the fun part she asked. I just smiled at nelson.

Time skip

Ew nelson I said. That's your fault you made me smell these weird ass candles and that one smelled so bad I coughed in it he said. It's melo's turn I said laughing. No Melo said.

Few seconds later~

What's this one Melo asked. Cinnamon I said. He smelled it and made a face giving it to me. Nelson smelt it and started coughing. God damn he said as I pat him on the back.

What's this it looks cool kendoll said picking up a candle. What's it called I asked. Mahogany teakwood she said. Interesting I said. Melo took it from kendoll and smelt it.

Oh shit Melo said as he started coughing hard. Damn Melo is it that strong I asked. Hell yea he said still coughing. Ain't no way I said. Yea smell it he said. I smelt it and instantly coughed.

Damn that shit is strong I said. Let me see kendoll said. I gave it to kendoll and she smelt it but made a face giving it to nelson bad idea because when he smells it all hell breaks loose.

He was hesitant on smelling it but did it anyways. Why are y'all dying it doesn't even smell that bad-oh shit nelson said as he started dying. Ok time go go kendoll said.

We left the store and went to the Nike store. This shirt eats nelson said. The fuck I said. You would look so good in this romelo said. The fuck are yall talking about kendoll asked.

Omg kendoll this shirt would go great with those shoes Melo said. Melo what are y'all doing I asked. Y/n come here I wanna see if this shirt fits you nelson said. No I said.

I know you think you're fat but you're not cam you look so much like marie he said. Thank you I guess I said. That was kinda cute kendoll said. Stop kendoll I said blushing.

Hey are you boys gay a random boy asked. No nelson said. Then why do you act gay he asked. Because it's funny especially when you do it randomly Melo said. So like your not gay he said.

Yea that's my girlfriend nelson said pointing at me. Hey mama's the kid said. Time to go I said. I wanted to leave to avoid nelson so he didn't see me blushing when he called me his girlfriend.

Guys I think it's time to go because Marie is gonna go crazy if she doesn't have her daughter in the house by 10 kendoll said. Yea let's go I said. Does cam care about you at all melo asked.

Yea but I'm so much of a mama's girl he's trying to get me to be tougher but yesterday he made me cry I said. I know I had hug you and all night you made Melo stay with you nelson said.

Bro I couldn't sleep at all without y/n pulling on me while I tried to go back in my bed Melo said. Yes bro I didn't go to sleep till 5 that's when I got to sleep for 2 hours nelson said.

Bro why I asked. Because all I kept hearing was Melo stay and tiktok he said. Oh yea I was watching tiktok till she fell asleep Melo said. Shut up yall are assholes I said.

We were talking so much we didn't notice we were back at the air b&b. Mommy I'm back I yelled. Shut up lavar yelled. We then heard a loud smack. Ow he yelled.

Hey y/n my mom said. Hey mother I said. So how was the mall vlo- mom nelson is finna get something sick if they smell his germs I said Interupting her. Ok then she said.

I'm going to bed melo said. My roo- no he said Interupting me. I gotchu y/n nelson said. Bet I said yawing. We went upstairs and got ready for bed and went to bed. Night nelson I said.

Night he said. He was sleeping in the bed that was beside mine like a hotel. i heard a noice like someone was rubbing against a carpet and noticed nelson was awake.

What the fuck I said. Sorry it's asmr he said. Shut up and sleep I said. Yes ma'am he said. Shut up I said as I was getting ready to fall asleep. Ok night he said. Night I said.

Long as chapter idek why but it is. Good night babes 😘