new show?

Y/n's pov

"Y'all should start a show called Keeping Up with The Wilders" nelson suggested. "That sounds like keeping up with the neumanns but Wilders I said. "I still recommend it" he said.

"Mm talk to my dad about that" I said. "Romelo even has his own show" he said. "Yea but it had a different name" I said. "Alright come up with a name" he said. "Life with The Wilders" I said.

"I like that" I heard my mom say. "Alright then" nelson said. "Why do we need a show?" I asked. "Because yalls lives are interesting" he said. "No not really y/n sits on her ass all day" my dad said.

"Yea and cam just talks about the Ravens all the time but who didn't make it to the Super Bowl" I said. "Yo shut your mouth nigga" he said. I then side eyed him. "Stop" he said. "Mm ok" I said.

"Anyways I think it's a good idea because because we always travel for games and always go to random places" my mom said. "Yea half of those places I never wanna go to" I said.

"But you do so you could see your hot man" nelson said. "Who's my man?" I asked. "Listen don't make this hard" he said. I was confused u til I found out what he was talking about.

"No not you, you're too ugly" I said. He then put his head down. I think that was supposed to make me feel bad. So I just played along. "Aw poor nelson he can't pull y/n" my mom said.

"Well that was rude" nelson said. "Sorry nelson but you're not cute" she said. "Mom" I said hugging him. "Y/n am I that ugly?" Nelson asked looking me in the eyes.

He's not ugly but what word do I say. I'll just say he's not. "No nelson you're fine as hell" I said. "She bold for that" my dad said. I then realized what I said. "Oh shit" I said.

"It's ok y/n you're a baddie" he said. "Awww" my mom said. "No not aw it's ew because ew nigga" my dad said. "Cam you mad?" Nelson asked. "No  let my daughter go before I run you" he said.

Nelson quickly released me. "Y/n you can't be liking white boys" my dad said. Ok now that's racist. "Ok shut up" I said running upstairs. Liked last time I checked I liked him not him.

Marie's pov

After y/n ran off nelson just side eyed cam and walked off. "I can't believe she told me to shut up" cam said. "I would too" I said. "You're supposed to be on my side" he said.

"No babes you can't just y/n what race she can like and not like" I said. "It was a joke" he said. "Obviously not to especially y/n" I said. "Well tell her to stop being sensitive" he said.

"Cam" I said. "Ok I'm sorry" he said. "Mkay ima go find Kendoll" I said. "She's at the store with Lavar" he said. "Oh well ima just go outside and chill by the pool" I said.

I didn't know how to end it so if the ending is ass womp womp