High School AU Part 2

Rex Crozzo hummed as he looked at his uncle, Jack Crozzo. 

"Why do you want my help?" Rex asked as he looked at his uncle while polishing his dagger.

"Rex, please! I want to get Shigure to like me!" 

"You're still not dating?" Rex asked, pausing his maintenance on his dagger. "But didn't you two adopt Seele?" 

"Well, it was a favor from Kira," 

"Simp-ass," Rex said as he polished his knife. 

"Kiana," 

"Touche," Rex said. 

"I plan to serenade her," 

"All of us live in the same house," Rex pointed out, and true to his words, Shigure and Seele can be seen exiting the estate. 

Seeing her adoptive cousin, Seele waved at him and he returned it. 

"That's why this will work," Jack nodded. 

"Fine, I'll help," Rex said as he looked at Jack. "I need my guitar," 

"Let him cook," Rin said as she, Rein, and Reve looked at the two. 

-=-=-=-

In the middle of the night, Rex played the guitar as they waited for Shigure to open her window. 

"Oh, hey Rex!" Seele greeted with a wave as she opened the door. 

"Hey, Seele. Is Auntie Kira there?" Rex asked as Seele nodded. 

"Oh, hey, Rex," 

Instead of replying, Rex pointed at... wait, where's Jack? 

Looking around for his uncle, Rex found the rope he tied on him just in case and yanked it hard. 

Said uncle went flying and landed perfectly in front of him. 

Glaring at Rex, Jack coughed nervously.

Rex nodded to himself as he put on a pair of headphones and started strumming. 

Beautiful notes echoed in the area as the rest of the Crozzo idiots (Reve, Rin, an Rein) peeked from the rooftop while on plush chairs with popcorn and drinks available to them.

Shigure listened as Rex played and looked at Jack curiously

As Jack sang Can't Help Falling in love with you, Rex played the song perfectly and masterfully. 

As Shigure started to melt for Jack like she always did but only when she's alone. 

Rex...

Rex cooked. 

After the serenade, Rex looked at Jack and everyone looking at him.

"What?" He asked as he looked around. He even saw Sakura and Kallen peeking out of their windows and why were Kiana and Mei with Sakura and Kallen in the first place?

"That's my boy!" Elysia said with a smile as she cheered from the rooftop. 

"Peace," Rex said as he dug into his pockets and threw a smoke bomb on the ground. 

After that day, Rex stopped playing the guitar

=-=-=-=-=

"Why me?" Rex asked as he waited with Seele in the airport. He was currently in a smoking zone, biting and chewing on the butt of a lit cigar as he ignore how Seele pouted at him while talking on the phone.

"Uh-huh," Rex said as he finished his stick and reached out for another one only to look as Seele took it from his hand. 

"No more smoking!"