[ 4 ]

The group had woken to quite a calamity of a morning; with Cyno doing most of the mess.They kept going on bickering at each other, well except for Alhaitham...and a certain traveller that had stood at the corner of the room quietly until he had finally snapped.

"Alright,everyone!That's enough...I was the reason she's gone now."

              The room went silent for a moment until a scoff was heard from the one causing the bickering.

"Don't think that you can just be all "hErOic" right now,Traveller.I NEED her back!She's been gone for months maybe even years and now she's disappeared again, THIS is not something about who's at fault.I NEED TO FIND HER."

                The traveller had no reaction whatsoever to Cyno's words.Instead he had a small smile on his face.

"How funny...I lost my sister at the same time I found your stupid little girlfriend and I still haven't found her yet I'm trying to be "heroic"?I had to SAVE 4 whole nation just to get 1 to nothing information!Why do I have to carry the duty of the archons while THEY can go mingling around!?In fact, no one and I mean NO ONE has ever felt sympathy and thank me for doing something I didn't want to in the first place!"

               A look of disbelief was plastered on everyone's face inside the room.

"Well then..you know what,Aether?You can go and continue finding your useless sister.Perhaps even join the Fatui!After all...she is working with that disgusting organization,isn't she?"

               A small grin made its way to Aether's face.Driven in rage,they had completely forgotten about what he said in the first place. '𝘚𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵..'. The blonde traveller simply left in amusement of the realization they are about to be hit with.

[ 1𝚜𝚝 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ]

It's itchy...it's itchy it's itchy it's itchy it's itchy it's itchy fuck it's itchy!...stop please...

𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘬

no no no no no no no not again not again not again

"Good morning, beautiful...how does it feel?Ah..you've hurt yourself again...here, let me take care of it."

get away get away get away get away get away..get away..get a..way...

"Does it still hurt,now?"

no..

"𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦,𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨..𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵."

"n..no.."

"𝘎𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯!𝘙𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘸...𝘐'𝘮 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴,𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺?"

curse the traveller...

[ ??? 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ]

Her condition seems to be getting worse..Her habit of scratching the nape of her neck has been making far more fatal injuries.The experiment can't be proceed with those scars.I'll need to find a way to stop her habit without restraining her from moving freely.

"..𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘦..?"

"What is it, darling?"

Ah..that look.God,how I love that look...the hidden fury in her eyes!That's right..keep looking at me,keep that look in your eyes fixated on me.

"What's wrong?"

Oh,and she returned to her position again...short lived my desire then...Someday I will surely let the world know of your noble presence,Kopmni...my goddess..my creation.

Right,and that other god too.Hah..I wonder what kind of power do you have to make me feel bored of my biggest creation yet,(name).Wait just a little longer,okay?I'll get started on your birth as soon as I'm done with the Balladeer.

"𝘎𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘮𝘦..."

but your skin is so soft..your hair frame your eyes so beautifully...the eyes that keep luring me into a state of..no.

"Why?Is my glove texture too rough against your skin?Tch..fine.I'll be on my way then.Goodnight,beautiful."

[ 3𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ]

          Soon as the doctor walked out of the room,a person identical to him hurried and walked up to him and bowed;

"Her Majesty had asked to meet you,himself right this second."

           The standing figure paid no mind to the person and hastily walked to the main room.In fact,both of them paid no mind to each other..and also the crying sounds coming from the room.But someone did..the youngest creation.The one that usually stand out from the rest because of the many differences between him and the others.

           Normally,he wouldn't be all nosy with his experiments,as they wouldn't even be conscious.But this one seems different...why didn't he put her to sleep?And why did he spend so much time on her instead of the one that he has waiting for all along?Just what is her to stop him from making the Balladeer...

"come in.."

!

𝚛𝚊𝚠𝚛