~•♡[ 2 ]♡•~

The cold wind of the snow breeze through your figure.Both you and the Harbinger had been asked to take care of an escaping 'money hole'.

money hole — 𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚒 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚙𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚍𝚎𝚋𝚝(𝚜)

If one wish to be a part of the fatui,you really need to numb all of your emotions.The Harbingers...although the one you're serving under is the weakest one, mercy is still an unknown subject in their dictionary.

The poor guy's guts was spilled out from his stomach.The sight and scent of blood fill your brain.The Harbinger stood after taking back the badge given by the fatui from the guy buried in the white canvas.

"Well then, let's get moving. I really wonder when will the Tsaritsa actually give me serious mission!I'm capable too,you know~"

The assistant simply gave him a fake smile and went on behind him.After a few minutes of awkward silence,the ginger speak out.

"You know,I've been meaning to ask...it said in your resume that you were kicked out of The House of The Hearth.Why's that?"

Your body tensed up a little upon the sudden question but you went back to normal quickly.You felt your fist clenched upon remembering your past with the former Knave.

"The former Knave..was not satisfied with my presentation.Thus,he kicked me out and made me train as a fatui agent to 'build my potential'.But I think he just really doesn't like me and wanted nothing to do with me anymore."

Upon hearing that, the ginger stopped suddenly.He swiftly turned around and hugged the figure behind him.

"I understand how you feel,but—

"No you don't."

HAHA!You're absolutely right,comrade! But I'm serious, if you need someone to talk to you always have me! Don't be shy,alright!I'll gladly kick some ass for you!"

A genuine smile tugged at the corner of their lips.Maybe this isn't so bad after all.Perhaps you can try and get uses to this environment.You'll just need some time!

yeah...time.

*

"That agent that works under you...how has it been,Childe?"

The usual cocky smile found its way onto the ginger's face.

"Very well,I mean they're working with me!Why wouldn't they?"

"You know very well about what I mean,Ajax."

"Woah,woah!Alright,let's calm down...Yeah I..I still remember it,I just need some time to..fully finish the mission.."

"...I know it can be hard.But we are the fatui.Emotions are simply forbidden in this operation."

*

:3